LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Big Labor Day Family Reunion (Private with me and Padded_Princess)

maximusdignitas

Vanessa cooes." awww is the baby grumpy?....We can't have that now lets finish your lunch so I can get you down for a nap before big cousin Kyle gets home....After taking care of baby this morning and afternoon...I'm going to need your big cousin to take care of me" She smirks feeding you bite after bite basically telling you that she and I would be going at it while you napped. The food gone she wiped your face with the bib and gave you the bottle Kyle had made for you before he left. This one would have the same result as the others but the effect so much worse as Vanessa would be the one to discover your well used diaper after nap. " You drink your baba while I wash the dishes then we'll get you down for nappy time."

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanessa chuckles at your reaction and quickly washes the few dishes from feeding you. Seeing your bottle is empty she takes you out of the high chair and takes off your bib."Is the baby wet?" She reached her fingers inside your diaper finding it dry." Okay nap time for wittle baby nate" Vanessa lead you upstairs back to my room where the play pen was still set up. Helping you into the play pen she laid you down." Now I expect you to go nightie night....no playing or Ms.Vanessa will be upset with you...wittle babies need nappy time." She covered you with a soft blue blanket and poped the paci from earlier back in your mouth. Closing the shades she left the door opened a crack and turned on the baby monitor before going back downstairs.

I am not super tired at first, but sit there with the paci in my mouth and after you close the door I slide it out and lay it on the floor of the play pen I spent a decent amount of time in yesterday and I think about how I pooped myself twice lately which is really lame for a senior in high school.

I carry her into my bedroom and lay her on my bed. I look over at the playpen and see you sitting there and sigh." Someone is being a naughty baby...Didn't Ms. Vanessa put you down for nap a while ago?....Your going to be cranky before bed time if you don't sleep." Vanessa starts kissing my neck and rubbing the crotch of my pants." Just ignore him hun, he'll fall asleep eventually....I want you to play with me" I smirk and push her back on the bed and kiss her." Mmmm your right, he's probably just curious about grown up play, I guess the baby will see how a real man with a real dick lays it down." Vanessa chuckled." Ohh I am so glad I don't have to fake it anymore...it was pathetic acting like I could feel his baby dicklette...he couldn't even pop my cherry." I laugh and start groping her breast as we make out.

Vanessa sits up as Kyle takes off her top and unhooks her bra. You can hear her moaning as he gropes and teases her breast with his fingers and mouth...he hasn't even gotten inside her yet and already she is making sounds she never made with you." Mmmm you don't have to worry about playing with dicklettes anymore.....I'm gonna make you scream my name " They started kissing again as she ran her hands up his shirt and only broke apart long enough for him to pull his shirt off. Skin to skin the pressed against each other kissing and touching moaning at each others touch...the entire time ignoring the would be napping baby.

Vanessa hears you start to cry." Mmm Kyle I think the baby is upset." Kyle laughs." I'll check on him later let him tire himself out, he'll go to sleep." You can hear as the pull at each others clothes and there is no question when Kyle starts pounding inside her as she cant hold back her loud moans and you can see him above her thrusting back and forth. Just another reminder how inadequate you were as a big boy as you could never illicit such sounds or pleasure from Vanessa even when she faked it.

WE go ate it for a good hour before we both collapse on the bed naked." Mmmm that was great" Vanessa kissed me and we laid in the bed. I sigh." Babe I'm gonna hop in the shower, can you change the baby then just set him back in the play pen and turn on cartoons....I'll be waiting." I smirk and pinch her butt making her giggle as I walk past you naked. "Maybe when your older you'll have grown up fun too squirt." I chuckle and go to start my shower.

Vanessa comes back only a few minutes later with a fresh diaper and wipes. She giggles." I can't believe I am really changing your poopy diapers...I thought Kyle was joking but you really are a big baby....You didn't ask to go sit on the potty." SHe shrugs." Oh well I already agreed to check your diapers between the classes I have with you....I guess it makes since your mom wouldn't trust you to go get changed on your own...after all you just laid in this diaper not saying anything....well enough of that I need to get you changed so I can join Kyle for another round in the shower." Vanessa giggled then untaped your diaper.

Vanessa giggles at your answer. " You may be older but your are definitely no where near as mature or manly...Your wearing diapers because your a silly little baby. Honestly why should you have fun when your partner would never be satisfied with your wee, wee....I never was." She smiled." No I think you like wearing diapers and using them. You say you don't like watching us but

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We come out the shower 20 minutes later both wrapped in towels. Vanessa chuckles at something I say as we both walk back inside. I walk over to where you sit in the play pen and smirk as I tower over you in nothing but a towel at my waist. " Hey buddy you having fun watching cartoons?...Big Cousin and Miss Vanessa are gonna take you out to the park a bit let you run out some of that energy."

• 2 weeks later...