LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Big Labor Day Family Reunion (Private with me and Padded_Princess)

maximusdignitas

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laugh leaving you alone for a bit leaving the door partially open to peak in on you. I go downstairs to tell my aunt I got you nicely shaved and she tells me to bring you downstairs for her to check before I diaper you and put you to bed. I agree and walk back toward the bathroom laughing at how everyone will see just how much of a baby you really are now.

As she makes comments about my pee pee I am uncomfortable because it seems never ending all the humiliation I've endured all day and it was due to an accident instead of me being mean or something else and now I have a 12 year old inspecting my bathroom time and asking me questions that I normally wouldn't have to answer.

Brittany looked down at you." Sounds like baby Nathan doesn't want to get in trouble...you should have thought about that before you were being so rude....Naughty babies have to be disciplined so they know better. Since I am a big kid I have to tell your mommy....Now here" She pushes your pacifier that had fallen to the floor when you spoke back into your mouth." Now be a good baby and make a tinkle, your mommy should be here soon"

Your mom spreads your legs apart and coo." Aww look at what a good baby your being...mommy is so proud of you...maybe big cousin will put on cartoons when you go night night." She cups your balls running her fingers over them and sliding her finger down making sure your perfectly smooth. Taking her time she finishes a couple minutes later." What a nice smooth baby you are....now your diapeys will feel much better without all that icky big boy hair." She turns to me." Kyle can you get little Nathan changed and down for bed...I hope you don't mind I had the play pen put in your room...I figured it would be easier to get to him in the middle of the night if he was in your room."

I take you into the room and lay you on my bed." You'll have to thank your mommy she bought you some jammies and a few clothes while she was at the store earlier." I'm surprised your not making a fuss about being sent to bed so early. I lift your legs sliding a fresh diaper under your bottom, this

I chuckle not surprised in fact waiting for you to give some reason to not go to bed or something." It gets very cold in the house at night. Auntie likes to run the air all night and your mommy would be upset if her baby caught a cold...You will be just fine in this and you said the same thing at nap time. Yet you still fell asleep that's why you are the baby and I am the grown up. Grown ups always know when babies are getting tired."

I grown internally when I realize you have figured out why I am moving so slowly and I wish I didn't have to go outside again after my previous embarrassing moments where all my cousins were pointing and laughing at my new wardrobe and having to get my pampers changed right in front of everyone.

Brittney was outside waiting for the movie to be started when she saw you. Quickly she got up and smiled." Did you come to say goodnight to your mommy?...come on I'll take you to her." She giggles looking at her older cousin in his cute little sleeper obviously diapered underneath. " You jammies look cute on you." She took his hand and began leading him through the backyard and he could hear some snickers and giggles as they walked by everyone.

With that your mom kisses you goodnight and pats your bottom. " I'll see you on Tuesday, be a good boy for mommy now and go night, night." Brittney smiles and volunteers to take you in which your mom thanks her for being so helpful and mature." Come on baby cousin, time to go inside and go to bed." She takes your hand and leads you back inside where I am walking out with a warm bottle of formula. Smiling I thank her for being such a big girl bringing in the baby.

"night i'll be in later sleep good baby nate." I close the door having the listening half in my belt. Goodnight moon a toddlers program plays in the dimly lit room. I smile knowing you will undoubtedly finish the bottle and come morning will have a well used diaper. I chuckle seeing how easily you accepted your current role seeing as you really have no choice your mother backing me 100 percent. In fact I am sure you have no idea of the changes going on at your house this weekend and the reason your staying until Tuesday. I go downstairs and smile." Alright the baby is down for bed lets get some popcorn and start this movie." I take a spot with the other teens and we cheer as the popcorn is passed around and the movie starts as usual it a family appropriate movie we watch "TMNT".