LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Big Labor Day Family Reunion (Private with me and Padded_Princess)

maximusdignitas

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laugh watching you test out your snack. Seeing you approve of them I make a mental note to pick some more up for the weekend. After a few minutes I see you start tossing them to the ground and walk over to you." looks like somebodies all done with his snack...do you want your juice or do you want to sit in my lap while you drink it?"

I smile figuring that would be your choice I give you the bottle of apple juice while you sit in the high chair and shake my head in response to the question." No way those are not kids appropriate what would your mom if she saw you watching those shows...We can watch Nick Jr or Disney Jr, or the PBS kids channel."

I nod and take the bottle from you and slide the tray out and unbuckle you. Taking you out of the high chair I nod." Yeah I think some quite time away from everyone will do you some good little man." I take you out of the high chair and into the house upstairs to my room where everything had began.

I chuckle putting my phone away and looking at you. You really looked like an overgrown baby in the bean bag watching cartoons and wearing simply your diaper and a shirt. I get up and sit beside you." Nathan I think its time we talked about the rest of the weekend and what's to be expected....I'm sure you figured but you are staying the weekend I told your mom I'll babysit you so she can get something's done. You will be in diapers and you will be using them from now on just like the other babies...You will take naps and have a bedtime and eat what ever I give you to eat....I will not punish you unless its necessary I know even babies have tantrums and sometimes just need to work them out....Basically anything that has happened while you have babysat kids when you were a big kid you can expect....I will choose your clothes and dress you that includes for school Tuesday....Auntie meant what she said this isn't just a weekend thing...Your now the youngest in the family and will be treated as such....do you have any questions?"

I'm not really paying too much attention at first because my eyes are glued to the tv, but when you start talking about me staying the night with you I start paying attention and put my hands on my hips because I'm starting to get concerned when you mention being treated like a baby by my dumb cousin for longer than my current prison sentence.

I see you start to get upset and figure its better to get it over with now. " Nathan you pooped your diapers what did you expect your mom to say?....she is ordering you a supply of diapers so you wont have to worry about anymore accidents. I didn't make this worse I didn't tell you to mess yourself while you were napping did I? Seems to me you must like your diapeys since you used them so well without anyone making you. You really are just a little poopy pants baby aren't you?"

I sigh knowing you wont willingly let this ride. After all this morning you were a 17 year old senior driving around and hanging with friends. Now your little more than an infant. Using diapers being changed, fed, all your decisions taken away. I also know that while you will disagree and try to get out of it theres no changing my aunties mind. She was embarrassed you had peed yourself but then to actually see you in a poopie diaper. That was the icing on the cake, you chose to be a child so she decided that's what you would be.

Blues Clues is on, but I have no idea what is going on and it's a good thing there won't be a test because my mind is racing in another realm about the possible things that could happen at school and I hope that my mom or you will show a little discretion, but he's right about my mom being embarrassed about me wetting and especially pooping myself earlier and I could see it in her eyes.

I let you sit there throughout the entire episode of Blues Clues before turning of the tv. " Okay little man time to go downstairs and have dinner with the family. Remember to be on your best behavior we don't want anymore spankings now do we ?" I chuckle knowing how lost ou must be but it makes it better for me. Keeping you off balance makes it easier to control you...though its not very hard.

You mom looks down to you and coos to you putting your paci back into you mouth as it dangled from your shirt." Shhh no crying baby mommy is here and big cousin Kyle is taking excellent care of you....I want my baby nice and clean and babies shouldn't have hair on their privates....You could get a rash if you wet and the hair gets irritated...Big cousin Kyle is gonna get you nice and smooth and clean after your ba ba". She sees your not going body and stands you up taping the diaper back in place.

Your mom turns to you having had just about enough of your foolishness. I can tell you are definitely just digging yourself in deeper and I stand up." Don't worry Auntie I will get the baby." I emphasize baby looking at you. " bathed and ready for bed...I'll be down later for the movie." As it was tradition to end every Reunion with a family movie on the projected big screen in the yard. I take your empty bottle putting it one the table.

When you tell me that you just saved me from a spanking outside I am so pissed that I'm missing the movie and going to bed that I don't really care and you can read it in my piss poor attitude as I ended up getting swatted anyway and I don't want to go to bed early, but no one listens to me and I'm sick of it.

I wait for you to lay on the towel and when you don't I sigh." Nate I am trying to be nice but your not making it easy. Your mad because no one is listening to you, be mad but you are the baby in this situation and need to do as you are told...you are having trouble understanding just how much of a baby you are so let me help you understand."

I smirk looking down at you I pull up my pants tucking everything back in place I zip and button them." That's a good little man now lay down for cousin and spread your legs...We're gonna get you nice and smooth and mommy will be so proud of you" I coo to you like the child you now are. Taking out a razor and shaving cream I fill a small bowl with water dropping a wash cloth in it.