LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Big Labor Day Family Reunion (Private with me and Padded_Princess)

maximusdignitas

Your mom frowns." Nate I thought you were a big boy you should have been able to hold it...now your blaming your big cousin because you went potty on yourself...You should thank him for taking the time to clean you up and dress you in more appropriate clothes..." She looks to me." Thank you Kyle for taking good care of your baby cousin...I was just going to make a run to the store with the ladies would you mind taking care of him a bit longer?"

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laugh as you have a fit like the child your dressed as. I see you are dissatisfied with your choice of lunch. "Now , no fussing you aren't big enough to eat all the grown up food but maybe if your a good boy big cousin will let you have some of his macaroni." I open both jars planning on feeding you both anyways.

I smile looking at your messy face I take out the wipes and clean your face up." Hmm I guess your little tummy isn't ready for food yet...its okay big cousin will make you a bottle in a little bit." I take off the bib and take you out the high chair holding your hand I get in line and get a plate filled with macaroni, bbq chicken, potato salad, baked beans, corn bread, and watermelon.

I laugh." well If you plan to be a big boy again of course not tell a grown up so they can take you to the potty." I eat my food laughing as I watch you playing if not for your size you'd fit in perfectly. Some of the older cousins around your age come over and laugh." Aww look at the baby playing with his cars...you better be a good baby and maybe your big cousin Kyle will take you to the kiddie pool."

I smile." good job buddy I'm proud of you...and you most definitely do need a nap...you'll be less cranky." I put the pacifier in your mouth taking you out of the play area. I lead you into the house which is mostly empty to the living room where there is a playpen all setup for you.

After giving you the bottle and darkening the room I leave to let you put yourself to sleep. Like any adult would do with a fussy toddler refusing a nap. Every few minutes I checked on you and chuckled seeing you asleep in the playpen. *So much for not needing a nap*. Your mom ask about you and I inform

I don't go far just leading you to wear multiple baby blankets were laid out. Laying you on a blanket you see me pick up a diaper bag that's blue with teddies all over it. I untape your diaper there in front of everyone and open it and crinkle my nose a little." Phew someone has a stinky bottom" You here some people snicker as I began wiping you clean and one of the teenagers gasp." Wow look at that....he even has a little wee wee just like a baby!" The tell tale sound of a clicking camera sounds as someone uses there phone to snap a picture of you being changed out of a messy diaper and your little wee wee.

I smile as you had opened your mouth accepting the paci. It seemed the reality of the situation was sinking in. I gently rub your back as we go to the finger painting area." don't worry I'll make sure those videos and pics don't get out as long as your a good boy big cousin has your back."

I walk over to my aunt and talk to her about me babysitting you for the weekend giving her time to get things together at your house. I assure her its no problem and we would have fun. My plan is working out better than expected, from what your mom said you would have a new wardrobe and bedroom when you came home from school Tuesday.

I chuckle and take you to the high chairs after hanging up the picture. I buckle you in the high chair and slide the tray in place then take out a package of gerbers graduates strawberry puffs.. they are like star shaped strawberry flavored cheerios but made to dissolve easily to prevent choking. I pour a good amount on the tray and also place a bottle with apple juice on the tray.