LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Big Labor Day Family Reunion (Private with me and Padded_Princess)

maximusdignitas

I continue drinking the warm milk having no idea what it has in it and it also starts making me feel tired after a bit of watching blues clues while seeing flashes from the movie everyone is watching outside even though I'm above it and I fall asleep before anyone starts cheering loud enough to wake me up.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sleep through the night the room cool from the window being open all night. I hear what sounds like soft cries but mumble in my sleep. "Mmm to early.....five more minutes." I grumble and turnover. Not even 5 minutes later I here the click of my tv as it turns on to Bob the Builder like it had been programmed. That's when I remember yesterday and the very messy baby in the play pen not 5 feet away. I stretch and wiggle my nose." For somebody who said he wasn't a baby you sure made a stinky diaper." I rub my eyes standing up I am talk and muscular and you can easily see the outline of my dick through the thin fabric of my boxers. I walk over and look down at you.

I relax in the shower thinking about all the fun today would bring. I wash my body knowing that you had noticed the obvious bulge in my boxers. I snicker remembering just how much of a baby you are physically compared to me." Yeah today will be a good day." I finish in the shower about 15 minutes lates and wrap a towel around my waist leaving my broad muscled upper half uncovered as I walk back into the room smiling.

Even though I am not aware of what your thought are for the rest of the day, it is clear you are enjoying yourself and I sit in agony feeling sorry for myself for using my diapers again while watching another cartoon which I've heard of, but never would have watched if I could have avoided it.

• 3 weeks later...

I chuckles as you walk with a diaper waddle and throw your messy diaper in the bin." Good job buddy, now lets go and get you some breakfast." I take your hand and open the bedroom door and lead you out down the hall and take you downstairs where my mom is waiting. In the kitchen there is a blue and orange high chair sitting beside the fridge. My mom turns and smiles." Oh good you didn't dress him, infants can be so messy when they are eating especially oatmeal." I chuckle and lift you into the high chair pulling the buckle up between your diapered crotch then snapping it in place securing you inside before sliding the tray.

I nod my head." I am always serious about wrestling we have a big match coming up and coach wants everyone in top form and to weigh in.I can't very well leave you at home...I suppose I could cancel Vanessa and take you to practice The guys will just have to take turns helping me watch you....I think you would have loads of fun with Vanessa though, most babies like her and she said she'd bring you some toys."

I smile." Good she'll be happy to know that." I help you into the tub and once your sitting down the doorbell rings." That must be Vanessa, play with your toys while I let her in little man." I chuckle knowing Vanessa was excited to see you in your new state and had a few surprises up her sleeve. Your guys relationship ended badly and she still held some anger toward you and now she would have a chance to pay you back.

Vanessa smirks seeing your toys pushed aside. She is wearing a pink tank top showing her cleavage and light denim jeans. Kneeling beside the tub she picks up your toys." what's the matter little Nate?...You don't like your bath time toys?....You cant be surprised about me and your cousin lets be realistic, he's younger but so much more of a man than you physically and mentally. If he wasn't so mature he wouldn't be able to put up with this baby behavior of yours....Now lets get you clean and in a fresh diaper."

As Vanessa starts telling me about her and my cousin hooking up, I feel like the wind has been knocked from me as she mentions how much more mature he is in so many ways in comparison to this 17 year old diapered boy and how she put up with my lack of manhood and how she didn't have to compromise no more and she put emphasis with bulging eyes asking me if I knew what she meant and of course I did.

Vanessa chuckles as she finishes drying you and squirts baby lotion in her hands." Can't let the baby get dry skin." She starts rubbing it on your arms then your chest and back she lotions your legs and finally your bum . Taking your hand Vanessa leads you to the living room where she has you lay on a blue baby blanket on the floor a diaper bag beside it." Lets get you in a nice dry diapey, cant have you having any accidents....Your cousin told me about your messy diaper you had this morning. SInce you already had a poopy this morning I shouldn't expect another messy diaper until after nap time I guess."

Putting the blue Elmo shirt on him Vanessa smiled." Aren't you just the cutest big baby I've ever seen." She giggles and clips the blue paci to your shirt and pops the paci in your mouth before taking your hand." Big cousin Kyle said he set up some outside toys for you. You can play in the backyard a bit before lunch and nappy time" She bit her lip to keep from laughing as she led you out to the large backyard and to the outside play pen from yesterday.

It dawns on me how much of a baby I must look like right now as I hold onto Vanessa's hand and walk outside and I can hear the crinkle of the diaper as I suck on my pacifier and as you lead me outside a shiver goes down my spine as we walk past the spot where I got my poopy diaper changed in front of the whole world and a normally private 17 year-old boy started slipping down in status.

• 4 weeks later...

Vanessa chuckles watching you play in the play pen. You made quite the big baby if not for your size she wouldn't know the difference watching you play right now. She took a few pictures of you through the window sending them to Kyle. * the baby is having a great time outside* A few minutes later he text back * Cute maybe we can take him to the park later before our date so he'll be tuckered out and go to bed no problem.*

• 2 months later...

Vanessa cooes." Oh my what an adorable picture!... we will have to put this on the fridge for your auntie and big cousin to see." She smiles taking the picture in one hand and your hand in the other. Vanessa leads you inside an dusing a magnet puts your picture on the fridge. "There now everyone can see your big boy picture" She giggles then leads you to a high chair. Removing the table she gets you into it and buckles you in before sliding the table back in place." I have some yummies for the baby" She goes to the microwave and takes out the warmed creamed corn and also the turkey and green beans, baby food variations of course. taking a bib from the drawer she ties it around your neck. The bib is a simple yellow bib with blue stripes. Vanessa stirs the food making sure its not to hot before sitting in front of you." I bet I have a hungry baby.....who's ready for his nummies?" She cooed to you.