LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unregistered People

Just curious, why people who are unregistered have full access to chat, and the board? It would be nice to be able to check out a person when you talk to them in chat. I have found a couple of time in the chat room, people that i talked to, that i thought were members, but when i went to check out the profile, i found none. I love wearing my diapers, and I know how it feels to be "different" but how hard is it to register, and fill out a profile?? Sorry, if this offends anyone. Its just my personal opinion.

I was very shy at first and did not register, but then I didn't use the chat feature either because I didn't think it would work for unregistered viewers. It's nothing to get an additional Yahoo or MSN account to have an email address to use and it doesn't have to be known here. You can always use private messages back & forth if you don't want someone to know it. I'm glad to at least give out a least a little bit of information to the others here until I get to know them.

Stay Wet & Warm

Sonny

We allow unregistered members to post for two reasons. The first being what was mentioned by others (givng shy new members a chance to post discreetly at first) and it also allows for spontanious posting by visitors if they see a post they like. Many people get bored with a board before they get through registration and validation.... if they don't register until they are already involved in conversations they are more likely to stick around.

For security purposes, unregistred posters get their IP addresses logged, this will prevent abusive postings and multiple personality cases by allowing me to block the IP of anyone causing trouble.