LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Think You Want To Wear

Why do you think you have the need to wear or use diapers, how far back do you think this needs goes back too.

i know in my case my child hood was taken from me by others and after that i was forced to live in a grown up world, which is why i like to pretend i am a little boy.

as a little boy i can play farther from the house with out mommys or daddys looking at megranted the risk is it is a long run home in case i have to go potty and many accident in my pants,

i can think back to being a child and hear the little boy next dorr being called names or teased for bed wetting and wondering what it felt like to wet the bed at night and not have to wear night pants every night of your life

ohj well guess better go back to work

Well, that is the $64,000 question, isn't it, Ricki? I think most of us struggle to understand where this desire comes from.

For me, I think I wear because I have a very thin skin. I don't handle stress well, and I'm fairly delicate emotionally. I can be hurt by the everyday rough-and-tumble world I live in, and diapers offer a refuge from that. I'm not an AB, just a DL, but still I take great comfort in wearing something that makes me feel protected and safe.

What was once a totally sexual fetish has now become something more, something that gives me a brief respite from the cold and cruel world out there. I wear diapers to make me feel less vulnerable and, for at least a little while, safe.

-RMS

I wish I had an answer to this question. The only thing I know is I always wanted to be in diapers as far back as I can remember and while growing up I felt it was terribly unfair I was not allowed to wear them while some other big kids were still in diapers.it wa

I was always curious about how diapers felt but I didn't find out until teenage years when I put on one of my cousin's diaper on and the feeling was fantastic. I tried to put this diaper thing out of my mind but in my early twenties I got some incontinent plastic pants and I made a diaper with a bath towel. The rest is history as I have been back in diapers ever since and I am very happy about it.

I feel it is a deep need I have for some reason and I know it will not go away and I am lucky to have the chance to experience this great feeling of being in diapers every day.

Hi Ricki

I guess that I am just like most of the others in that I always had the thoughts of Nappies on my mind but usually kept them suppressed. :angry:

Now I find that I have to wear either a Nappy or a leg bag, and guess what my prefference is :o

I must say that I now feel very contented with life as regards my incontinence problems and the wearing of Nappies, it's like it is official and allowed at last :beer:

I suspect that most of the others feel the same way.

Safety, Security, and Comfort from the big bad world. That is usually what I think. I think people want to have that feeling of being an infant again, like nobody can hurt them. The safety of a mommy, or a daddy hold you and protecting you, as if nothing will hurt you. Atleast that is for me. I wish I had the nuclear family in my life, but I feel that everybody is leaving me behind.

Guest tabooyou

You know, for me, it's just the opposite. I love what you have to say (it's very charming), but what I like is the feeling of vulnerability - the thought of a guy with a medium build unfastening the tabs and exposing me, and then caring for me in a very intimate and humbling way - it just makes me SHIVER. :whistling:

The thought of being artfully wrapped up in his big hands drives me equally crazy.

You know, for me, it's just the opposite. I love what you have to say (it's very charming), but what I like is the feeling of vulnerability - the thought of a guy with a medium build unfastening the tabs and exposing me, and then caring for me in a very intimate and humbling way - it just makes me SHIVER. :whistling:

The thought of being artfully wrapped up in his big hands drives me equally crazy.

Well I have nice big hands, I can wrap them around you.

I think I wear diapers, just cuz everything about them. I love the safety, the security, the comfort, the memories of a time, when I didnt have to do anything, compared to now. Now they are a stress reliever, a relaxer, a comforter. Ive always loved diapers, and theyve always filled some part of my life. Now that I have my wife, its even better, cuz she will change me occassionaly, and thats about the best you can get.

I believe my "need" stems from a reason extremely similar to Ricki's. When I was extremely young, I was always being pressured into being grown-up. It got to the point where it was simply expected, where I felt like I couldn't even play without disappointing someone and I was always a people pleaser. After I realized my feelings, I more or less said "screw it" to the world and became a new person. I act how I want to act, and I do as I want to do and to be perfectly honest, I don't care much what other people think anymore, because they can get over it! Another thing, I think a lot of people turn to diapers or being an AB because of the pressure to be grown-up when they are younger. If this is a correct assumption (which I don't know if it is or not) then we could be left to assume that there will be more and more people just like us in the near future. In todays society, it's all about making the children grow-up or act grown-up long before they're ready. . . I wish they'd realize what they are doing to the poor kids!

I could say that there are as many reasons for wanting to wear diapers as there are of us, but that would be an exageration. For myself, I like the bulky feel, especially of cloth. While out on errands, I like the freedom of not having to rush to find a bathroom, or even while outside working in the yard. And then there is the feeling of having a wet on one, as long as it doesn't leak.

I believe my "need" stems from a reason extremely similar to Ricki's. When I was extremely young, I was always being pressured into being grown-up. It got to the point where it was simply expected, where I felt like I couldn't even play without disappointing someone and I was always a people pleaser. After I realized my feelings, I more or less said "screw it" to the world and became a new person. I act how I want to act, and I do as I want to do and to be perfectly honest, I don't care much what other people think anymore, because they can get over it! Another thing, I think a lot of people turn to diapers or being an AB because of the pressure to be grown-up when they are younger. If this is a correct assumption (which I don't know if it is or not) then we could be left to assume that there will be more and more people just like us in the near future. In todays society, it's all about making the children grow-up or act grown-up long before they're ready. . . I wish they'd realize what they are doing to the poor kids!

I'll ditto that I was pushed a bit much kind of early...and that diapers are both sexual and a matter of feeling a little bit more secure that I won't screw something up....