LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Next Step...?

I love wearing my diapers both wet and dry, and I think I want to be sissified. I have fantasized about wearing frilly rhumba pants and even short little dresses that show off my diapers, but have never tried it. How do I go about this, my last girlfriend didn't take to well to just the diapers - I'm not sure how the current girlfriend will handle all of this. But deep down I want to try this and think(hope) it will become a part of my everyday life. Suggestions?

I love wearing my diapers both wet and dry, and I think I want to be sissified. I have fantasized about wearing frilly rhumba pants and even short little dresses that show off my diapers, but have never tried it. How do I go about this, my last girlfriend didn't take to well to just the diapers - I'm not sure how the current girlfriend will handle all of this. But deep down I want to try this and think(hope) it will become a part of my everyday life. Suggestions?

Well, you can try wearing a pair of her panties over your diapers to see how it feels. Or, you can order something over the net. Also, with halloween coming up , you can pick up a fem or sissy looking outfit, and see if you like it.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to agree with babywendymarie. It appears that your choices are to supress your desires and deceive your girlfriend or take a chance. I don't think the house is against you in this game though because by being honest about your desires you are most likely to have them fulfilled. Sure, you open yourself up for rejection, but at least you know you tried.

As far as dressing up--it's so fun! I might even hazard a guess that many women would find that more appealing and easy to accept than your interest in diapers.

Good Luck,

Nanny Ella

• 2 weeks later...

Well, gave it a shot and the girlfriend freaked out and didn't exaxtly take it too well. I surprised her wearing a soft diaper with a pretty blue frilly dress that didn't quite cover my diaper. I started to curtsy and dance and she just gave me a strange look and wanted an explanation. I told her about my constant obsession with diapers and pretty feminine clothes, and that I am a little sissy girl trapped in a man's body. She ended up leaving me there....But the most exciting thing happened after that -- after she left I just laid in my pretty blue dress and felt so special. Laying on the bed and feeling the soft blue dress for about an hour and then I felt my diaper getting warm and soggy. Even though she didn't understand I found my new purpose and true self in life. I am so glad I told her and that things worked out the way they did. I am glad I took your advice Nanny Ella, I feel like a new little girl!!! Thank you all for the input.

Fluffy

well your better off having it go this way , what would happen if you two invested in a future and she bailed on you then ?

They only bad thing is they tend to talk about you when they leave , so everyone she knows that you know will now know your a sissy .

I would only recommend confiding with a person who is the same or loves you no matter what .

Take some photos and make a personal add .

: )

Pinky