LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The movie 1408 and how it relates to this phase in my life

We might be strangers, but a remarkable number of us have been or are seriously depressed, and some of that is from abuse. That includes me.

Document what you can, and then walk away...the abusers need to be out of your life, out of your mind for you to heal. You need to cut your emotional ties, and make new ties that work, that is ties that keep boundaries. Justice may not come, but your problem is healing YOU, not avenging your abuse.

The problem with credibility is that the discrediting of Multiple Personality Disorder as a diagnosis, rather than a symptom, shows just how far a distressed mind will go to get help if it is in serious pain, including inventing memories. There is certainly some distress for many people with an emotional relationship with diapers or being a child, and we see that occasionally here when someone's true gender is revealed after a long period of playing the opposite.

None of this makes the pain and distress any less real. None of this means you don't need positive connections in your life. And none of this means that even thinking about hurting yourself isn't a sign that you need to take drastic action, including, but not limited to telling people, especially your doctor about it.

I hope you will read the section on Emergency Help Sources, and I hope to see you posting back here.