LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Little Girl Comes Home (for Sissydreams & Ashleybabygirl667)

sissydreams

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"come on missy" says Nicki as se puts Ashley into her baby seat, "I think its time we made our way home to see what your mommy has been making".

Nicki climbed into the front of the car with Kate and they headed off to Nicki's old house so that they could collect her things before moving to her new house.

• 2 weeks later...

Ashley smiles sitting in her new babyseat happily and sucks on her pacifier. She yawns. She always got tired in cars no matter what. She fell asleep about half way to nicks old house not even waking when they get there. Fast asleep I. Her carseat sucking away at her pacifier happily

Come on little one, let mommy hold you, mommy will make all the bad dreams go away for you, we have finished now. Mommy will carry you and Nicki can put the last few things in the car.

Then it is time for us to go home, if you want you and Nicki can go and play in the pool.

I know you can't swim sweetheart but that is why you have a big sister now, Nicki is going to teach you. But if you insist then mommy will come in the pool with both her little girls.

That remark brought a blushing smile to Nicki,

"yes sweetheart" Kate whispered in Nicki's ear, "when you have your swimsuit diaper on, you are a little girl as well, just like Ashley".

Nicki comes out of her house for the last time and puts the last of her things into the car. Seeing Ashley sitting in her carseat makes her slightly jealous so she leans over and gives her a quick tickle before giving her the pacifier.

"Here you go sis" said Nicki, "wish I had a seat like yours, looks like fun".

Nicki then climbs into the front seat of the car again".

Ashley lays there and giggles when she is tickled and sucks on the pacifier she is given. She says, "you no need carseat sissy. You big girl." She poked Nikki nose and giggles and quickly grabbed her new blankie and hid her face. She then said, "sissy you come sit by me pwease so we can play more pwease."