LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Little Girl Comes Home (for Sissydreams & Ashleybabygirl667)

sissydreams

After she had finished feeding Ashley, Nicky looked across to Kate and asked her very tentatively,

"Ok, lets go shopping then".

"Kate, I don't suppose you would be interested in taking in a someone to live with you both, its just that I am looking for somewhere else, I could look after Ashley whenever you need".

Kate was a bit startled at the question, it was true, they had a very large house and it would help with Ashley,

"Well I don't know, it depends on Ashley. What do you say sweetie"?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley finishes her bottle and stays in Nicky's arms and cuddles close. She then hears mommy and Nicky talking about Nicky possibly moving in. She thinks about what it would be like to have Nicky live with them. Ashley then says, "me would wike dat mommy a lot. She couwd be me big sissy mommy. She couwd pway wit me and have all my big giwl stuff mommy so you don't have to get rid of it."

"Well it seems that a little girl has already made their mind up" said Kate to Nicky, "so you are free to move in with us whenever you want, I think it would be fun for Ashley to have a big sister around the place. Don't worry about your little problem, mommy will take care of both of you when she needs to".

Ashley cuddles close to Nicky and listens to her mommy talk and likes being held. She puts her thumb in her mouth and begins to suck on it haappily. She smiles big and says, "Otay me go in me stwoller now so you no get tiwed of carwying me and I no get tiwed of walking."

"Ok little sis" replied Nicky as she puts Ashley into her stroller and fastens her in.

"Come on then girls" says Kate with a giggle, "something tells me I have got two girls to look after now, but I will be twice as fun".

"Nicky" says Kate, "I think that seeing as you have a little problem we have to deal with, we had best pick up some diapers for you to wear at night, then I can be sure both my girls are safe and sound".

Nicky doesn't say anything, but just starts to glow bright red with embarrassment.

Ashley smiled and sat in her stroller happily as she was pushed to get a swimsuit for her new sister. She hoped her new sister would stay a big girl so she could take care of her. Ashley liked it a lot. She sucked her thumb and laid in her stroller. She yawned and began to fall asleep in the stroller happily and couldn't wait to try out her new rear facing carseat mommy got her

A short time later, Ashley, Kate and Nicky arrived at the shop which sold the swimsuits. Kate wanted to wake Ashley but she looked so sweet sleeping she decided not to.

"Nicky" said Kate, "here we are, now you pick which ever you want and I will get it for you. I hope you are not overly concerned about what I said about the diapers and things, you only need wear them at night, unless you want to wear them any other time. You are free to come and go as you please, but I would love to have you look after little Ashley sometimes, I think she has really taken to you".

Ashley stays asleep in her stroller not even flinches and stirring when they stopped. She slept for about another 10 minutes then she woke up and looked and saw they were still in the store and looked around and didn't see mommy or Nicky and started to get worried and teared up not knowing they were trying the swimsuit onto Nicky to see if it fit right. And to find out her wait size for the diapers

Coming back out of the change room, Kate saw little Ashley with tears building up in her eyes,

"it's ok sweetie, mommy is here now to look after you, we have measured Nicky for her diapers, she is just trying her swimsuit on now. When she comes out, she might be a bit embarrassed so no laughing sweetie".

"Oh my sweet little girl" said Kate, "you are absolutely adorable, I am so glad to have my little girl back again", "Oh my, here she is, your new babysitter complete with her new swimsuit".

"Hi Ashley, I see you are awake" said Nicky, "so I do you think it looks OK on me, what about you Kate"?

"Do you mean you would like a nice pink paci" said Kate, "just like this one here" as she produced one from her pocket.

As Kate handed the paci over to Ashley she went about changing her diaper, Nicky re-appeared from the changing rooms having changed from the swimsuit.

"Hi Nicky" said Kate, "now we have that sorted, how about we go and find you some diapers for night time".

Ashley smiled big when she saw the pretty paci and eagerly accept it from her mommy and began to suck on it while she laid still as she was changed. Once Nicky came back out and her was in a fresh diaper. She sat there smiling behind the pacifier she was sucking a at her mommy and new big sissy and laid in her stroller and yawned big but forced herself to stay awake still wanting to get her other baby stuff

"Right then, let's go and pick some diapers for you" said Kate to Nicki, "then we can go and let little miss impatient here go and choose all her things that she wants".

When they arrived at the diapers, Nicki couldn't believe the amount of choice, but Kate was already thinking that as they where for night time then she wanted the thickest and most absorbent.

Ashley frowned being called impatient. She didn't say aanything. She just yawned but she ignored it and stayed awake. She watched as her mommy and new sissy went to pick out nighttime diapers. She sucked on her pacifier happily waiting patiently to get her new stuff not complaining at all.

With the thickest and pinkest diapers chosen, Nicki picked Ashley up out of the buggy so she could go and pick what she wanted.

"Come on little sis" giggled Nicki, "now we can get whatever you want. What first, teddy or clothes"?

Ashley smiled wanting a teddy almost as big as her. She nodded and said, "yeth pwease sissy." She looked at all the teddies. She found one a little bigger than herself and it was purple and said baby girls teddy on the front. She pointed to it and said, "dat one pwease sissy and mommy." Ashley nodded about the clothes wanting really really cute and girly ones.

"Kate, can we get this great big teddy for Ashley", said Nicki, " it might mean getting a bigger buggy but she loves it".

"Well it seems both of you have made you mind up, so that is fine" said Kate, "now when you choose the clothes I want you to have a matching outfit to Ashley, then for that special occasion, I can have both of you looking the same, but the rest are Ashley's choice as long as they are cute and girly".

"Well I think we have got everything we need now" said Kate, "I have chosen a little outfit for both of you, so how about we head home. On the way we can stop and pick up some of Nicki's things, then you can help her unpack when we get home Ashley".