LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Little Girl Comes Home (for Sissydreams & Ashleybabygirl667)

sissydreams

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now they have the diapers, they go and pick out some clothes from all the racks of toddler clothes in the shops, making sure that they are the cutest they can find. Once they have paid for them, they head off to the mommy and child change room to change Ashley.

Kate undressed Ashley then placed her on the change table to fit her with the new diaper,

"Well here you go sweetie, its been quite a while since my little girl was put in a diaper, but something tells me that it won't be the last one and you will be in them for quite some time, welcome back baby girl".

Kate then put a pair of plastic lined panties on top of the diaper, followed by a little vest top and then a cute little dress that barely covered her diaper".

Ashley smiled big. She held onto to her mommy all the way to the changing room and kept her head on her shoulder. She then smiled even bigger when she was laid down and said, "me excited for diapees and baby stuff mommy. Me missed it all so much." She then laid still while her mommy got her dressed. Once she was all dressed her looked at her outfit loving it and said, "me wuv it mommy." She then reached up to be held again now sucking her thumb

"There we go, now that is far better isn't it honey" said Kate, "my little girl now looks like a little girl and is safely wrapped up in her new pink diapers. I think that now we need to go and get you a buggy, mummy can't be carrying you around all the time as much as she would like to, so how about we choose one together".

Kate picked up Ashley in her arms and carried back out into the shop so that they could go and choose a buggy together. Kate spotted one she licked straight away, it was in baby pink but was really thickly padded all the way around to keep Ashley nice and secure, it also had a good built in safety harness attached to the seat to make sure once in Ashley could not get out.

Ashley smiled big and said, "it feels amazing mommy. Dank yew." She then cuddled close to mommy and puts her head on her shoulder. She then cuddles close to mommy and sucks her thumb happily. She then sees the buggy mommy is looking at and says, "mommy me wan dat one pwease me wike it." She yawned and her tummy rumbled at the same time. She snuggled her head into mommies shoulder more feeling slightly tired

"If you like that one then that is the one we shall have" replied Kate, "has my little sweetie got a hungry rumbly tummy, I think you have"

"How about we buy the buggy then go and get some dinner, your not the only one feeling a bit peckish, What would you like to eats sweetie"?

Ashley cuddled close to her mommy and smiled big and thought about what she was hungry for, for a minute. She then decided on what she was hungry for and said, "can we get pizza mommy? Pwease. Me have had no pizza in wong time." She yawned big about half way through the sentence and her eyes fluttered

"Pizza sounds like a perfect idea sweetie" replied Kate, "Come on let's go and grab a table, then I can find you a booster seat".

Once they where in the food court, they soon found a table and Kate asked one of the waitresses for a booster seat, which soon appeared and Ashley was secured in place.

Ashley smiled big at mommy and sat in her buggy happily until they got to the food cart. She sat waiting for mommy to find a table while sucking her thumb.

When her mommy found a table, she smiled and waited to be sat in her booster seat. Once she was in place she listened to mommy talk about the swimming pool. She then said, "weally mommy? Me wuv swimming but me not very good wemember?" She frowned knowing she never really learned how to swim.

Ashley smiled at mommy excited to learn to swim and said, "weally mommy? Me wan leawn to swim." She sat there happily patiently waiting to eat and have her drink. And when the waitress came back, she smiled when she heard about the bottle. She loved bottles. She said, "mommy can me have a baba? Me wuv baba pwease."

"Well did you like that little Ashley" asked Nicky, "now you be a good girl and eat all you food with mommy and then I will be back later with another bottle for you. If you ever need any help with little Ashley here then I am happy to come and help you out anytime".

"Well Of course she can cone sweetie" replied Kate, "you can have both Nicky and me to teach you to swim if she would like to help".

"That sounds like a lot of fun" replied Nicky, "but I need to talk to your mom about something first, but that can come after we feed you, I am just about finished now but I will just grab my things and I will be back".

• 3 weeks later...

"That sounds like a wonderful idea sweetie, it would be fun to see what we packed away all those years ago"

"Hi Nicky" said Kate, "it looks like someone is happy to see you, I think you had best give her the bottle, then me you can tell me what you wanted to ask".

Ashley listened to mommy and Nicky talk about what they were talking about. She was still trying to get Nicky to pick her up to feed her the bottle. She reached up and said, "Nicky upie upie pwease." She then looked at mommy and said, "Really mommy? Me would like that mommy if she had a matching one like mine mommy but why does she need one with a diaper mommy? She big girl." Ashley then wet and messed her diaper without thinking about it

"Come on sweetie" said Nicky, "lets give you your bottle".

"Well honey, Nicky is a big girl but sometimes they have a few problems that are not their fault, they just have to be dealt with. I think that it would be perfect for Nicky to have the same swimsuit as you, she will look like you big sister then".