LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Big Kids to Not so Big Anymore (Private)

"Daddy will make it better baby"Will replied as he applied some diaper rash cream on her redden bottom. After he had her in a fresh diaper he took her back in his arms. Will craddled her for a second before starting to bottle feed her.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley calmed down and cuddled close to daddy and smiled then began to drink her baba slowly and about 3/4 of the way through the bottle she began to fall asleep against daddy and she had a handful of his shirt in a death grip that was gonna be hard to get undone.

----------------------------------------

Angela smiled big and held her baby boy close and rocked him. She finally laid him back in the crib once he was asleep. She then went over to Ashley and Will. She smiled big and kissed Ashley's forehead then headed back downstairs

Will smiled down at his sleeping princess. He turned to his wife and said "You should get Alex. Ashley won't let me go, so I guess she's coming to bed with us. I wouldn't want Alex thinking we favor his sister to him."

Ashley cuddled close to daddy still holding his shirt tightly and Ashley begins to suck her thumb wanting her pacifier and she smiles in her sleep happily.

--------------------

Angela picked up Alex and carried him to their bed and laid him down while she got changed then laid down next to him cuddling close to him holding him against her chest happily and soon fell asleep with her baby boy in her arms

Will replaced Ashley's thumb with her pacifier before placing her on the bed next to her brother. He changed like a flash before heading back to bed. He took her back in his arms before drifting off.

Ashley cuddled close to her brother with her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. She fell back asleep against him happily sucking on her pacifier. Not to long after she fell back asleep, she began to wet and mess her diaper.

----------------------

Angela began to wake up slowly when she heard voices. She saw Alex holding sleeping Ashley and said, "morning baby boy." She kissed his cheek and Ashley's forehead hoping not to wake her up

Ashley slowly began to wake up. She whined because her bottom hurt due to the rash she had gotten the night before and her now soaked and messy diaper.

"-----------------

Angela picked Ashley up and handed her over to Will and picked up Alex and started going to their room to change him

"My little princess in a change" Will replied following after Angela and Alex. "We'll take the crib love, you and Alex take the table" He replied laying Ashley on the crib. He started her change. Once he had her diaper off and wiped her down, he applied a heavy coat of diaper rash cream.

Will came back with a bottle of milk and a bib. "Can't let my baby get too dirty" He stated before tying her bib on. After that he went to get her meal. and brought it back. Will began feeding Ashley while making funny moves with her spoon. "I have a princess only spoon of oatmeal here, but where is my princess?" He asked looking away from Ashley.

Ashley giggled and sat in her high chair happily regressed and smiled at daddy when he came back with her nummies. She giggles as daddy played with her and started babbling like a baby who had no idea how to talk.

------------------

Angela gave him the spoon and the bowl and made sure his bib was on so if he made a mess it didn't matter. She said, "be careful baby boy." She then went and made herself a cup of coffee to drink