LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Big Kids to Not so Big Anymore (Private)

Ashley cuddled her brother and said, "me wuv you Awex." She kissed her brothers cheek then wiggled out of his arms and then crawled over to daddy and reached her arms up and said, "daddy upie. Me sowwie me freaked out on you before. Me just not used to being loved by anyone but Awex."

-----------------------------------

Angela picked up Alex after Ashley went over to Will and said, "well are you nice and cozy again baby boy?" She loved having her baby in her arms and hated when he wasn't a and she said to her husband hoping he wouldn't notice That she was jealous of Ashley for stealing her baby boys and her husband's.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's okay princess. I understand. Just try to remember daddy will keep you safe too. Your big brother is always there if you need him though." Will replied as he snuggled her.

Ashley cuddled close to daddy and said, "me know daddy me just remembered my past and got scawed. Me soweie."

---------------------------------

Angela cuddled her baby boy happily not even paying attention to Ashley at all and caring more about her being happy with her baby boy then how upset Ashley is or anything just her baby boy. She wasn't even paying attention to her husband at this moment

Ashley held the rattle and began to shake it happily and soon regressed back to her baby girl self and was so amazed by the rattle didn't even notice when they got home.

-----------------

Angela thought about for a second and said, "you need to sit in your carseat baby boy. I will hold you as soon as we get home and I won't leave your side until bed time." She then buckled him into his car seat and smiled big

----------------------------

(Have Will take the whole carseat out since he can)

Will waited for his wife to get in and began the drive home. He would look back at Ashley very so often to check on her. Will had his family home in a matter for minutes. Once they were parked he went to Ashley's side, and took out her car seat. "Sweetie do you like it in there?" He asked tickling her chin.

Ashley smiled big and shook her rattle and giggled and nodded big loving her car seat and is now really hyper and knows it is gonna be hard to put her to bed tonight since she had 3 naps in one day. Ashleys diaper was now soaked

-----------------------------

Angela quickly unloaded the car then went to Alex's side and unbuckled him and smiled big picking him up knowing their nursery would be set up by now. She then carried him inside and set him down by his toys to let him play while she checked on something and said, "you play baby boy mommy will be back in a second." She made sure Ashley's playpen was set up with her toys then got a bottle for Alex and went back to him and sat down with him in her lap and began to play with him

Ashley giggled and reached for daddies face playing with it and shaking her rattle. She accident lost in while shaking it and it hit daddies face hard and her face became pale and scared after he was gonna be mad and started to cheer up.

--------------------

Angela smiled big but then frowned when she saw what Ashley did to daddy and quickly said without thinking, "Ashley that was naughty. Say sorry to daddy and I think a time is in order." She then realized what she had said and instantly regretted it and quickly took Alex to change him not saying a word as she walked past

Will made a playful face after he was hit. He didn't care that Ashley hit him. He knew it was an accident. He laughed at Ashley and said "Sweetie why are you all white in the face?"

Ashley quickly realized daddy wasn't mad having not heard what mommy said. She quickly grabbed the rattle back and shook it more but softer this time and giggled at every face daddy made and she began to wet her diaper not even realized it. She also babbled like a baby happily and regressed completely to a 11 month old baby happily.

--------------------------------

Angela held her baby boy and laid him on the changing table putting the chest strap on him and began to change his diaper while humming and cooing at him and also taking every chance she got to tickle him

Ashley instantly cuddled close to daddy and began to suck on her fingers and she was wide awake even tho it was getting late and it should be almost bath time and bed time. She smiled big and played with daddies hair while sacking on her fingers of the other hand

-------------------------------------

Angela smiled big and said, "yes we can baby boy. We can go pick out one tomorrow just you and me. Whatcha think baby boy?"

"Someone's engerized tonight Will replied as he began to strip Ashley down. "Bathie time princess." He replied handing her a bath toy. He had grabbed a infant bathtub back at Babies r us for her, so he only had to take it to the bathroom.

Ashley sat there happily sacking on her fingers even tho it wasn't healthy at all and she smiled up at daddy and babbled happily at him and began to play in the water happily splashing lightly

------------------

Angela frowned slightly and said, "sweetie she has daddy she will be fine for a a few hours. You two can't be together 24/7. You need to spend some special time with mommy." She knew this would upset Alex but didn't care she wanted some special time with her baby boy

Ashley began to suck on the pacifier happily and smiles big letting daddy wash her. Her eyes begin to become heavy from relaxing in the warm water and she starts to fall asleep sacking on her pacifier in the bath

----------------------------

Angela was starting to get a bit upset and said, "sweetie I will have my cell phone with mw. I will have daddy call us if Ashley needs you or anything I promise and we will rush right home." She then got Alex into his pajamas and sat in the room king chair and began to rock him with his bottle and said, "here baby boy it's bed time drink up." She rocked him as he drank his bottle

Will finished up her bath and carried her back to the nursery. He quickly dressed her to the in a thick diaper and a sleeper. He made sure she was asleep before placing her in her

Ashley fell asleep and laid in the crib on her tummy sacking on her pacifier happily and comfortable

-----------------------

Angela smiled and stood up gently not to wake up Alex and laid him down next to his sister in the crib and kissed his forehead then went down to the living room by her husband and said, "that was an eventful first day with the kids." She hoped he wouldn't bring up what she said to Ashley earlier during the rattle incident

(Have him bring that up)

Ashley cuddled close to her brother. She wet her diaper while she slept. She woke up around midnight crying from her bum feeling itchy and being thirsty

-------------------------------

Angela feared this moment and slowly said, "I guess I just got jealous a little. Alex is always worried about her and I can see he wants to always be by her and she has all of your attention. I regret ed saying what I did to her the minute I said it. As for ignoring her, I just was busy with Alex." Angela hoped he didn't see through her stutter at the end of her sentence about the ignoring part

Ashley kept crying and wiggled her bottom her bum hurting hoping her brother would see what was wrong and she choked out, "my diapee is hurting my bum awex. Make it stop pwease. And me firsty too." She kept crying into his chest

----------------

Angela thought about it for a moment and said, "I guess your right honey. My jealousy just got the best of me. Speaking of Ashley, I think I hear her crying." She knew it was Ashley because she heard that cry more than once today

"I hear her too." Will replied before heading off to the nursery. He took her in his arms and rocked her slightly before placing her on the changing table. "Sweetie daddy will make it all better I promise" He told her as he changed her.

Ashley calms down but still sniffles and says, "daddy make it stop hurting pweaase. Me firsty too." Ashley laid there as she got changed but teared up as he touched her bottom.

-------------------

Angela heard Alex and took two bottles up stairs with her. She took baa you formula a for Ashley and toddler formula for Alex. She set Ashley's down as she picked up Alex and began to bottle feed him his.