LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Big Kids to Not so Big Anymore (Private)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley laid her head on daddies shoulder while he patted her back. She didn't think anything of it until she burped and spit up a little bit then blushed big and hid her face in daddies shoulder right on the spit up

--------------------------

Angela smiled big and after Alex finished the bottle she put his head on her shoulder and began to pat his back and said, "yes honey i think it is because they deserve it."

Will pulled her away and saw her face. "Oh honey, you got spit up on your chin." He grabbed some nearby baby wipes and cleaned her up.After clean himself up he touch the tip of nose saying "Next time daddy's using a bib on you"

Ashley smiled and giggled and cuddled close to daddy and soon wet and messed her diaper without realizing and just cuddled close to daddy smiling super big and gave daddy a kiss on the cheek and said, "me wuv you daddy and mommy and Awex."

-------------------------------

Angela smiled big and said, "wow that was a lot of burps baby boy." She then felt his diaper become wet and said, "well I think it's time to change my baby boy now and from the smell your baby girl needs a change." She took Alex and changed his diaper then packed a diaper bag and put a one sie on Alex and a pair of baby tennis shoes.

"Lets get this messy girl changed." Will replied as he set Ashley down. He gently changed his baby girl while tickling her every so often. Once she was clean, and dry Will dressed her in a match onesie to her brother's. While Alex were blue, Ashley was in

Ashley laid still the whole time and smiled big and giggled whenever she was tickled. She then smiled and began to such her pacifier and was super happy

---------------------------------

Angela smiled big and gave him his pacifier while getting him in his car seat and then got in the passengers seat

Will drove his family to Toys R Us. Once they arrived Will went to Ashley and took her out. "See everything pass by sweetie. They went by really quick, huh?" He playfully asked her. "Angela honey, are we splitting up again?"

Ashley cuddled close to daddy and smiled big and and said, daddy me wan dolly and teddies pwease."

------------------------

Angela thought about it for a second and said, " yes I need toddler toys for Alex and you need baby toys for Ashley for in her playpen."

"Sounds about right. Come on princess. Wave to mommy and brother" He said moving her hand for her. "We'll see them in a minute priness" Will walked Ashley to the infant section with a cart. He grabbed a teddy with a pink hair bow. After the Will looked through the doll section and asked "Which one love?"

Ashley looked at all the dollies and saw one that had diapers and bottles and cute outfits with it and said, "day one daddy pwease?" She knew she also wanted rattles and everything like that too

---------------------------

Angela ssmiled big and said, "okay honey." She took Jim to the toddler Lego section which made the Legos to big to swallow. She set him down and said, "Pick out anything you want baby boy."

Ashley cuddled close to daddy and shook her head Not liking being patted on the head having been hit on the head and started to freak out scared and started to cry and tried to get away from daddy remembering all the bad memories and said, "no no don't hit me no no pwease don't." She did the bird call to her brother scared

-------------------------------

Angela smiled big and held her baby boy tight and cuddled him close and said, "your very welcome my baby boy."

Ashley cried and leaned into daddy. She knew he wouldn't actually hurt her. She then held her brothers hand tight and kept crying until she ended up asleep

------------------------------------

Angela ran after Alex to find he was going to find A Ashley who was crying. She heard what happened and her heart broke instantly. She saw how much Alex loved Ashley

Will continued to rock Ashley, but gave her a pacifier to calm her down. "Ssshh sweetie I love you. Mommy loves you and of course big brother loves you. Your safe with you family. No need to cry" Will said rubbing her back.

Ashley cuddled into daddy and sucks on her pacifier calming down in her sleep and staying asleep sacking on her pacifier holding her brothers hand tight

----------------------

Angela waited till Ashley was asleep then said, "honey do you want to take them home and get Ashley into bed?" She has had a long day, we all have."

Ashley woke up and looked at at her brother and said, "me sowwie if me making you unhappy by having to carry me instead of mommy carrying you like I know you want." Her eyes began to tear up

------------------------------

Angela stood by her husband and held her hand frowning while Ashley and Alex talked and was gonna let tthem talk a little while before they left for home