LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Big Kids to Not so Big Anymore (Private)

"As you know Ashley has a broken leg nose and a fractured skull. We're stitching up her head now that she's in a leg case. She'll need pain meds for a week and should right as rain in about two weeks. After the stitches we'll cast up her nose as well" The doctor told the twins parents.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley stayed fast asleep because of the mess and disn't feel a thing. She cuddled her brother in her sleep and even tried to turn on her side but couldn't because the mess made her to weak

Angela listened to the doctor and nodded and sighe'd in relief. She felt bad for what happened. She felt like she should have been over by them to make sure nothing like this happened. She blamed herself and it was obvious

Ashley shifted a little but not much. She moaned in her sleep. Her bum started to itch and she felt it in her sleep

Angela held Alex and said, "we should really change her before she gets a rash. Plus they look about done so we should be able to go home soon and get our babygirl comfy. We will be doing everything for her now for sure."

(Have the doctor say they can go home now. (

Ashley laid very still as she was changed in her sleep. The medicine started to give her a weird dream. She was sitting in a forest and all of the ssudden and wolf popped up and it was a puppy. She always wanted a puppy so she pet it and it let her.

Angela hend Alex and nodder and went and got a push chair that would make it so Ashley could sit up and relax but her leg would be elevated and she could be laid back if needed. Angela then said, "honey I think we could get a basket crib that we can stick by our bed so Ashley can be close to us at night so we can watch her closely and Alex can sleep in the bed with us."

In the doctor returned the room and said "We've done everything we can do for Little Ashley. Please take her home and let her rest. Bring her back in a couple of weeks for a check up"

Ashley was awake by now and her head was pounding. She laid her head on her daddies chest and cuddles close but whimpered if she moved a certain way.

Angela held sleeping Alex tight and took him out and put him in his carseat. She made sure Ashley's rear facing laying down carseat was in so she could lay back and it was one that could be removed with her in it if she falls asleep. She said, "Ashley's carseat is all set and the push chair is in the back. I got the car seat so if we get to the store to get the basket crib and she is asleep we can just carry her in in the carseat and put the carseat in a cart. We should also be prepared for is anyone ask us what happened to her."

Will ensured that Ashley didn't move all that much. Will shushed Ashley as he carried her to the car. "Baby if the panic get to bad tell me, and we find a way to make it better" Once he had Ashley in her car seat Will buckled her in

Ashley reached for daddy wanting to hold onto him since her head was all banged up and bandaged and her leg had a heavy cast on it.

Angela got out of the car and got Alex out.. She also grabbed the push chair in the back of the car incase Ashley got to heavy because of the cast and since her leg needs to be elevated to keep it from swelling

"I'm sorry princess. Just hold on and we'll get you something for the pain. Be strong my angel" Will said as he turned to Angela. "Honey could you get the crib and I'll get Ashley her pills"

Angela cuddled into Alex and nodded at her husband and took Alex and got the crib for Ashley and paid for it she then took it to the car and sat there holding Alex waiting for her husband to come back.

Ashley cuddled close to her so daddy crying softly her leg hurting too because of how her daddy was moving with carrying her.