LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Big Kids to Not so Big Anymore (Private)

Ashley smiled big up at daddy and sucked on her pacifier and said, "me wuv yew daddy." She was happier then she had been in a long time

------------------

Angela was shocked and quickly took the carts and everything with her to the changing room and began to change Alex's diaper and calmed him down and said, "its okay honey it was an accident."

(Can we have ashley regress faster? So Alex can still be protective if he has to if someone where to try to hurt his sister??)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley cuddled close to daddy and smiled big and said, "daddy me gad you and mommy adopted us. Me was scawed me would nevew be wit a famiwy again."

-------------------

Angela smiled and picked her baby boy up and said, "lets go back to daddy and Ash." She smiled big knowing she will always be able to talk to her son knowing he wont ever fully regress due to his sister.

Ashley smiled big and said, "yes daddy and baby fruit and cereal and all baby food pwease??"

----------

Angela smiled big and said, "we are going to go by daddy and ash so we can finish getting your furniture for your new room and then take you out to eat after we get it all set up at home."

"Lets finish getting you nursery together first and we'll get you your food. Okay princess?" Will replied before throwing Ashley in the air slightly. He of course caught her and

Ashley cuddled close to daddy and then gets scared when he throws her up in the air but then giggles when he catches her and cuddled him close and sucked on her pacifier happily and said, "otay daddy."

----------------------------------------------------------

Angela smiled and began to walk towards her husband and Ash and said, "hey hun did you get all the furniture i told we need order so we can get going soon and get the fed and ready for bed?"

Angela thought for a second and said, "we need a stroller thats sits up and faces out for Alex and a stroller that lays down and faces you for Ashley and a playpen and a changing table and two rocking chairs."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley smiles and cuddles close to daddy and says, "daddy me am hungy and wan go to new home."

"Hold on princess" Will said rubbing her back. He turned to a staff member and ordered Angela's request. "You wanted the motor swing for them too right Anggie honey?"

Will order the last of the gear and started comforting Ashley. He had funny face with funny sounds trying to get her to stop crying. "We'll get food after we cash out princess, just hold on a little longer baby girl" Will pushed along the cash out process, and they were out in ten minutes. It

Nothing calmed Ashley down. Ashley looked at her brother. He used to be there for her whenever she cried but now its like he doesn't even care and that just made her feel worse. It wasn't just her tummy anymore it was everything together. She sat in her car seat crying wanting her brother but he was to busy with his new mommy to care about his sister who he used to protect.

---------------------------------------------------

Angela put Alex in his car seat and kissed his forehead. She got in the passengers seat and notice how upset Ashley was and said, "honey i don't think its just her belly anymore. I think we should eat at home with Ashley being so fussy."

It took a moment for Alex to snap back to his normal protective state. "Ashley are you okay?" He asked struggling to get out. After giving up Alex reached for Ashley with his right hand. He was sat behind Will, so Angela took see he, while Ashley could be seen by Will. "Ashley tell me what's wrong, and I'll help" He said worriedly.

Ashley looked away from her brother at first not sure what to say but then she turned to him and said, " i was crying for a long time and you didn't even notice. I thought you didn't care about me anymore and only wanted to be with our new mommy and not as close to me as we used to. You seem closer to her now." She then cried into his chest when he held her and struggled to get out of her seat wanting to be held completely by him

------------------------------

Angela felt bad for making Ashley feel like Alex replaced her with herself. She didn't want that at all. She just wanted her baby boy but also wanted her baby girl too. She sat in the passengers seat but then got out and unbuckled Ashley so Alex could hold her completely while she cried

-------------------------------

Ashley quickly climbed into Alex's lap crying more and harder

"Come on, but next time if I seem busy just give me a shout. I'm enjoying the attention too. I'm not always going to be able to notice everything, but if you feel like giving me a hug instead of daddy or mommy. Come find me, and we'll hug it

Ashley was shocked at what her brother said. She quickly got out of his arms and ran away. She didn't know the house very well but she found a closet and hid in it and cried. She was so confused. She wanted her brother to be happy but she wanted to be the main reason he was happy not their new mommy.

------------------------

Angela was completely at a lose for words but as soon as Ashley ran off, she picked up Alex so he couldn't go after her. She said, "honey let her cool off. She is not used to having to share you yet. She is used to you being there for her 24/7 and knowing everything that is wrong from the second it happens. She will get used to it i promise." She then strapped him into his high chair and said, "eat up sweetie. Daddy will go find Ashley. Righr honey??"

Ashley heard her daddies voice and crawled out and into his arms and cried into his chest and said, "i dont know if im ready to share Alex yet daddy. He's all i had for the longest time but he wamts to be with mommy now more and not me." She cried for about 5 more minutes into daddy and then said, "can me have nummies now daddy pwease? Me am hungy."

--------------------

Angela frowned and said, "honey she will be fine. She needs to get used to sharing you thats all. She afraid of losing you because she feels you will love your new life more and want to spend more time with mommy then with her."

Ashley nodded listening to daddy and realized she completely agreed with him and cuddled close and said, "dank you daddy me understand now." She then smiled and opened her mouth waiting patiently for the food being super hungry having not ate since yesterday."

--------------------------------------------

Angela saw his jealousy and soon began to feed her baby boy happily and made funny face and noises to make him laugh