LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neighbourly Love and Care (for Sissydreams & BabygirlDaisy)

sissydreams

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While carrying Daisy to the restroom I feel you wetting your diaper, given away by the extra firm hug you give me.

"Its OK honey, mommy will sort you out, its not your fault" I tell you, "those people staring at you just don't understand".

While I am changing you there is a knock at the changing room door, when I open it I am surprised to see a member of staff standing there.

"Hi, my name is Chloe and I am the manager here. I saw you where having a few problems earlier with people annoying you. They have been asked to leave but I would like to offer you the chance to visit our new "mother and child" restaurant. We don't care how old the child is as long as they are being looked after by their mommy, so if you are interested here is the address. You can have your first visit free of charge".

With that Chloe left and I finished changing you.

When we pull up outside, we are greeted by someone who asks who sent us as they don't recognise the number plate on the car. Once I explain we are told to park up, make our way inside, then just enjoy ourselves with everyone else.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...