LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neighbourly Love and Care (for Sissydreams & BabygirlDaisy)

sissydreams

"Its ok little one, there's no need to rush" replied Fiona, "we have all afternoon to play in the pool".

Fiona lay Daisy down in her nursery and removed all her clothes before putting her into her new swimsuit, making sure that the built in diaper was fitting all around her. She then took her into her bedroom and placed her in the crib so she could get changed herself. She removed her clothes then put on her one piece black swimsuit that made her look really slim.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

"Now sweetie, mummy is in charge and you will wear what I say"

"Your can have a rubber ring but a pair of armbands as well, when I know how good you are in the water then we can thing about not having the armbands".

"Daisy!" says an angry mommy, "I have told you what you will wear and that is the end of it".

"Mommy knows best and will decide what you will wear until I know you are safe in the water, or there will be no swimming for you".

Seeing that Daisy is getting upset, I reach down and pick you up, then hold you in my arms before going through to the bedroom and sitting down in the rocking chair.

"Now come on sweetie, mommy doesn't want to upset you but you need to tell me everything, no matter how much it hurts".

"Its ok sweetie, mommy is here now. Please tell me what upsets you and mommy will make sure it doesn't happen again. Remember that once you became 18 and wanted to be with me and be my little girl, you are safe and sound with me".

"yes sweetie we can start from the beginning, you can be mommies little baby girl and take a long time to grow up. But you must promise to do everything that mommy says, you understand that mommy only wants what is best for you".

"Well honey, I think that the swimming will have to wait until tomorrow, lets get you changed and then we can go and get some supper into that hungry little tummy of yours".

Daisy was changed into her diaper for the night then fastened into a pink sleepsuit, before being carried downstairs and put in her highchair.