LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neighbourly Love and Care (for Sissydreams & BabygirlDaisy)

sissydreams

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well I'm not sure sweetie, do you want to have a bed of your own or would you like to share mommy's bed where she can keep an eye on you"

"We can always make you a nursery to play in though and we will need somewhere to put your change table".

"Well I think that is a very sensible solution sweetie, of course you can and mummy will get a spare crib to go in her room as well"

"I think you might like to try sucking on this instead of your hands" says Fiona as se pops a paci in Daisy's mouth before she starts crying.

With everything packed away into the car, the last thing is for Daisy to be fastened into her new baby seat.

"Would my little girl like to go in mummy's swimming pool later with mummy, I have bought you a little swimsuit with built in diaper".

"If you behave then you can come out and we can play and then maybe go in the pool later" replies a stern Fiona, "but if you are naughty then it will be now playtime. Mommy is in charge now, not her little girl, that is what you wanted".

"Okay then sweetie, lets get you out of there, we need to get you changed if we are going to go play in the pool" replies Fiona, "we need to let the handyman finish putting all your things together, so lets go to my room and sort you out".

"well I suppose it might be better to give you a drink before we get you changed, just incase you need a pee pee" said mommy, "do you want some of mommy's milk, I think you do. Come on let's give you a drink".

Fiona lays Daisy down and slowly draws her head towards her bare breast,

"Just gently suck on it sweetie the same as you would do with a bottle, nice and gentle and then mummy's milk will start flowing for you".

"Did you like that sweetie, I think you must have as you have emptied it" said Fiona, "how about you have a drink of the other one, it will taste just as good".

As Daisy started to drink the milk in the second breast, Fiona could feel her lap getting warm and realised that Daisy was wetting her diaper.