LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neighbourly Love and Care (for Sissydreams & BabygirlDaisy)

sissydreams

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Now come on Daisy be a good girl" said Fiona, just at that point a shop assistant appeared around the corner carrying a large well chewed teddy,

"does this belong to you little one, I'm sure you had it with you when you came in".

I nod my head as she gives me my teddy that i dropped in another aisle that i was trying to get. Once i have it, i bit it and keep tight hold of both my teddies and i dont let go of either of them. I then say "thank you. Mwe wad trying get it but mummy stopping mwe"

I nod my head as she gives me my teddy that i dropped in another aisle that i was trying to get. Once i have it, i bit it and keep tight hold of both my teddies and i dont let go of either of them. I then say "thank you. Mwe wad trying get it but mummy stopping mwe"

Looking down at you, I am upset about what you have just told the shop assistant,

"I did not stop you getting it back, I just wanted you in a baby harness first so that I can keep control of you, I don't think that the shop staff want a little girl running around everywhere causing havoc everywhere".

"Well that is all in the past now then isn't it sweetheart" said Fiona, "why don't we go and get some things for you, we have picked a buggy for you, but we need some clothes and something tells me that we might be needing some diapers".

"Well I said that we would need the diapers" said Fiona, "but I hoped that you would have made it to the bathroom. I think now it might be better if we headed for the baby change room instead to get you in a diaper straight away".

"Do you like your new clothes honey" replied Kate, "they go perfectly with your little girl diapers and you look so cute in them. Come on, come to mommy, lets go and get the rest of your things, let mommy put you in the trolley and then we can finish our shopping".