LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neighbourly Love and Care (for Sissydreams & BabygirlDaisy)

sissydreams

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Now Daisy, I have told you once, if you carry on being naughty like this then I will put you across my knee and spank your botty. I don't want to have to force feed you, but if you carry on it will be back to jars of baby food, is that what you want"!

"Well that's better sweetie" said mommy, "Now why didn't you say that before, do you want a happy meal"

"we can take you bottle with you and you can have it with your meal, now lets get you out of the chair and into the car".

With Daisy sitting in her seat, dressed in her sleep suit, she looked more like mommys little baby girl than ever before. Before long they where pulling up outside McDonald's. Daisy was lifted out and carried inside.

"I always wanted a little girl of my own but it just never happened, then when you turned up I felt like everything was complete" said Fiona, "I will always see you as my little girl, I hope you don't mind".

"What's up my little one" said Fiona, "is someone getting a bit full, do you need to go pee pee, its ok you have your diaper on and that's what its meant for".

Now that she was in diapers full time, Fiona wanted Daisy to use them whenever she needed to, no matter where she was.

"Come on sweetie, I think you need a bit of privacy" said Fiona as she stood up with Daisy in her arms and left the restaurant.

"Don't worry about what anyone else thinks sweetie, they don't understand. All that matters is that we have each other".

"Its OK sweetheart, we are only going to the mother and child restroom" replied Fiona, "I think we will have a bit more privacy in there, they also have potty chairs in there for little babies that need to go".