LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeing a dom

I have been talking to this local woman who does sessions involving fetishes of all sorts. So I've never seen a Dom before and need some ideas.

She has said she will accommodate any fantasy and asked me what my particular fantasy would involve. I originally told her that I am strictly a dl and not so much interested in being treated like a baby. The idea of humiliation strikes a cord as wrll as forced diapering and changes. The problem is, there's only so many ideas i can think of to give her. The ab side of this fetish has so much more, and I've tried it before but it just doesn't interest me.

Has anyone had experience in this area or have ideas that would be fun to play out just as a dl?

If she is good with it, and will do diaper changes and such. Just bring a pair of pants to wear home. kinda wet your first pair in front in front of her, and have her do the old: well if your going to wet your pants, then you must need diapers and the humiliation game that follows. If that is your deal...Have fun!