LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy's Precious Girl [Private With BabyGirlAisling]

Amelia lets out a sigh as she hits send. Another long day at the office, another long day away from her daughter. Amelia is a single mother of a teenager, her husband left her for another woman when her daughter was little. Ever since, Amelia had to work extra hard to put food on the table and to keep the lights on. She's since advanced in her company. But now, she's gotten a promotion of sorts. She'll be able to work from home and she managed to even get a raise. She knows that things have been rough for her daughter since she had to work so much. Her daughter has been a latchkey kid since she was about nine years old. Many nights, Amelia comes home and dinner is already cooked for her.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie just sits in her room, her arms wrapped around her legs hugging them closely. I pull the covers over my head the thoughts still whirling round from today. Why me? Why pick on me? I haven't done anything wrong. I my work keep my head down but still nothing. I just want to go back. Go back to when I was little. No problems no worries nothing. I just want to go back there again, I start to sob into my pillow.

Amelia walks up the stairs and into Katie's room without knocking. "Katie, sweetheart," she says softly. She walks to to the bed and sits on it, gently pulling back the covers to see her sobbing baby girl. "Oh baby." She takes Katie into her arms and slowly rocks her like she used to. "Shhhh, it's okay. Mommy's here."