LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumb bet leads to babying (for me and goth)

Teresa

Leah bites her lip then looks down and mumbles softly so only Rosalie could hear "how I feel about you " then pulls her hand away and walks down to the kitchen

Near the end of the film Bella sucking her thumb while cuddle up to Esme not even noticing she was doing it

"Yeah but just as your baby " Leah said with a bit of a hiss at the end " why would you like me any other way you got emmett anyway" Leah adds

Bella smile at that and waited for Esme to put the film on

Leah rolls her eyes at the first one and almost cough up her sandwich when Rosalie said that last part that made Leah think that maybe Rosalie was telling that truth

Bella gets comfy on Esme lap her thumb never leaving her mouth as she started to watch the next film

Leah look at Rosalie wide eye holding the counter for dear life as she look at Rosalie

Bella looks at Esme and see her thinking "wose and Leah awe tu quiet they wewe yelling before " Bella says thinking what Esme was thinking

Leah felt fireworks just from the light touch and lean a bit more into the kiss if Rosalie was going to do this as a joke Leah though she might as enjoy for all it wroth

"You can me can't " Bella points out

Leah closes her eyes moving her hand to Rosalie hips there were only three things she was thinking 1) was she hope she wasn't dreaming 2) Rosalie was a awesome kiss but since Leah never kiss anyone before she could just think that and finely 3) she thought her heart would stop soon

"Wow welly ?" Bella ask shock