LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumb bet leads to babying (for me and goth)

Teresa

Leah shakes her head fast and stay on the spot and turns back to her bag to put her stuff away she then look up "why are you so hell beant on turning me and Bella into babies ?" She finely ask her voice soft but she knew Rosalie could hear her

Bella let a few tears fall as she hid her face but she did in joy the humming

"Yeah I get that I'm the only girl wolf witch mean I can't have kids also " Leah said with a sigh and walk over to the bed and lay down "now if you would of just explain when we ask I wouldn't of almost tried to rip something off you in anger when I was shaking before. But I'm not wearing girly stuff no matter what " Leah said laying there on the bed

Bella sniffle whimpering holding onto Esme

"What ever then " Leah said with a shrug chilling on the bed seeing no way out of this so might as well chill she then sat up and grab a joint from her bag and light up needing something before this started

Bella held Esme top eyes still close

"Wow warn someone when your trying to take there clothes off " Leah says as she had jump and fell off the bed since she wasn't facing Rosalie as she was pouting so now she was sitting on the floor blushing

Bella blushes but it wasn't anything new " yeah" she says softly trying to cover herself a little