LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumb bet leads to babying (for me and goth)

Teresa

"Yeah laugh at my embarrassment that makes me feel love "Leah mumble before nodding "I will love you too I'll talk to you later " Leah says and leaves after hugging her mum she put the DVD on the seat of the car before calling Rosaile from her phone then started driving since she put her phone on loudspeaker so she could drive and talk

"Yes on DVD so if there a DVD player in our room that be great I don't need everyone see it " Leah said blushing glad Rosaile never ask what would happen if something happen to the DVD

Bella nods softly talk to Eddie her bear like she was teaching him

Leah gets back to the Cullen house and parks the car and takes the DVD out before going into the house and heads upstairs to her and Rosaile room "oh honey I'm home " Leah jokes

"Yeah I do " Bella says truthfully hugging her bear close to her chest

Leah rolls her eyes and hits Rosaile in the arm but then hands the disc over to Rosaile "here you go enjoy " she says and gets on the bed

"Me ?" Bella tries again after giggling when she got poke

"Oh yes it will for me so just be happy and watch " Leah says truthfully she didn't care otherwise she would of said she did she just like acting like it did

Bella smile brightly glad that she got it right "love you too mummy " Bella says hugging Esme

(It didn't post fully before sorry so I added it now again )

Leah his her face when she hears her mum voice telling her she was a good girl for using the potty " if she only knew what I was wearing today " Leah mumble

"Yes I am" Bella agree that for once she believe Esme

(I know but it bugs me when it does it lol)