LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumb bet leads to babying (for me and goth)

Teresa

"Yeah ok " leah says and walks out the comic book shop and walk win Rosaile "wait here " leah then adds and walks into the book shop a really nice one she then came back out a little while later holding a bag shyly behind her back

"I do" Bella says peeing a little as Esme pay for her stuff Bella then put her bear back in her bag

"Ok." Rosalie answers Leah, curious to see what she is going to do. She smiles when she sees Leah is back. "Hi, baby, you got something there?"

Esme takes the bags from the cashier. "Let's find a bathroom."

Leah nods and hand the bag over "it's a diary so you can write stuff down I know it pisses people off that Edward can read there mind when you don't want him to so I thought this would be nice and I got you a pen also " leah explains shyly going bright red at the end

Bella nods fast and walks with Esme slowly holding Esme hand tight

"This is so thoughtful!" Rosalie says amazed and hugs Leah. "Thank you so much." She takes the bag from Leah and opens the gift. "It' s also beautiful." She turns to her girlfriend and kisses her lips. "I'll use it, I'm sure I'll write many things about you in it." She winks

Esme squeezes her hand. "Just hold for a little longer, sweetie."

"Ok then " Leah says little bit lost but was still giggling as they walk

Bella stood there blushing like mad wishing for the floor to open up and take her "what am I going to do I don't have anything to change to " Bella whimper out

"No but there some cool toys here " Leah points out blushing a little but then adds with a frown "then we're could they be ?" She wonder

"Did you think I would need them ?" Bella ask shyly but clearly sadly also at the same time

"Then we should have a look at these cool toys." Rosalie says. "I have no idea, let me call her."

"No. Sweetie." Esme a swers not wishing to upset her even more. "I just put them in my purse."

"We should it would be a wast if we didn't since we did walk all the way here " Leah answers while nodding

"Ok" Bella says knowing Esme lying to her to make her fell better she then hears the phone and picks up "hello Esme phone Bella speaking " she says