LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumb bet leads to babying (for me and goth)

Teresa

"But hear the thing Rosalie your the one who went shopping not Esme because at lest she would of ask one of us ! " Bella says getting up "you know what Leah right you are a bitch and just mean " Bella says leaving to go outside with Leah taking then joint off her to to take a drag

"She got to you so much your smoking again ?" Leah ask

"Yes" Bella said simply

Leah would hate her body for this when she woke up but she let out a whimper in her sleep and cuddle up a little into Rosalie

Bella was sleeping deeply so was talking in her sleep curl up into Esme

Leah curl up close to Rosalie mumbling her in sleep softly not something she did often in less she was having a very good dream or a really awful nightmare

Bella was talking about Edward and the wedding and how she thought she was to young to get married yet

Leah let out some cute sounds when her neck was being scratch rubbing up against Rosalie softly in her sleep

Bella woke up soon after really groggy "Esme what happen ?" She mumble notching she was in the older woman arms

Between the cute sounds Leah kept saying Rosalie name since she was having a very good dream as she kept rubbing up against the blond

"No it wasn't a nightmare it just a fight me and Edward keep fighting about " Bella says sadly

"I know you were holding me or at lest really close to me before since I have vampier smell all over me " Leah mumbles rubbing her eyes

"How I thought you wanted us to get married ?" Bella ask

• Like 1

"I don't squirm I shake in my sleep different " Leah said with a yawn

"I told Edward I wasn't ready because of my own mum and dad doing the same but I love being part of this family " Bella mumble