LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping more often in my diapers

I have been pooping my diaper more often and begun to realize that while I can control it if I need to, psychologically I just go without much thought. I am pretty regular and usually have to go first thing when I wake up. I have realized that the moment the urge hits me I just push and fill up my diapers without putting much thought into it. Now if I'm in a hurry and don't have time to clean up I can hold it and use the potty, but if that is not going to be an issue I will go. Like this morning I thought I didn't want to deal with the cleanup, but after two steps out of bed I felt the urge and just pushed, it was a pretty big one too, but I have had enough experience filling my diapers it just all came out immediately. But I just find it interesting that unless there is a good reason not too, I usually just poop my diapers without much thought and that I have somehow psychologically trained myself that the moment the urge hits and I am diapered, I go. I have listened to a little hypnosis for this type of thing and wonder if this is the impact. I can stop it if I really need to but maybe I am allowing the suggestions to have some influence over me because I do really want to have some loss of control.