LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Obsessed with orgasm

So um... title says it all lol. Recently I've become kind of obsessed with climaxing and I was wondering why when I cum it's not white, it's pale like urine. :/

Is this something I should be concerned about and visit the doctor? I am a virgin still so that might play a part in it. :P

is my body under-developed or something? ((Again real sorry if it's in the wrong section.))

That doesn't sound normal. Hmmm. I'd say that if this goes on for more than like 3 days then go see a doctor. A quick Google search says that this could be a prostate infection (though that's probably just one of a myriad of possibilities. Plus it's the internet so you should take that info with like 45 000 grains of salt).

The reason is probably because you're masturbating so frequently only semen is coming out; your poor nuts can't produce sperm quickly enough. Leave the bishop alone for a day or so and try again, I bet you it'll look normal.

• Like 1

Don't be to worried, this has happened to me to and I freaked out about it. After doing some research I came to the conclusion that I was just overdoing it. Your body is constantly producing new new sperm, but if you do it to often then you will deplete your load. It not only will have a different colour, but probably has a different consistency. Try to calm down for a while and stop doing it so often. It took my body about two weeks to return back to normal.

I shouldn't worry at all, your designed to be a sex machine and reproduce. The difference in colour will be because the scrotums are low of sperm and the other fluids that make up spunk come from the prostate.

I used to have mega sessions when I was in my teens, perfectly normal I'd say.

Have fun, use lube, don't get sore!