LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just today I went to Walgreens and walked down the baby/diaper aisle to get to the back. I knew there was absolutely nothing on the aisle I would be buying, but that was the aisle I chose anyways. Nice topic!

I used to work in a retail store which carried great items and had a great infant section.. I used to unintentially walk by there every time i had to go to a different department for something. But now, I make a point to go into every diaper aisle I see.

In our grocery store, the baby diapers are on one side of the aisle with all the baking supplies: flour, sugar, spices, etc. We have to walk down that aisle--lucky, lucky.

My grocery store just moved the adult incontinence section into the same isle as the baby diaper/supplies isle. There is also body wash and hand soap in that isle, so there's an excuse to be there if I met someone I know.

Big thing for me is the smell in the Isle. The Pampers smell is strong along with all of the diapering related products. The only things I usually buy there are baby piwder, wipes, diaper rash cream a d body wash though (Johnsons body wash because it helps moisturize my dry skin).

In other stores, I also make a point to walk down the diaper isle. Sometimes even when I'm with someone. I try not to be obvious about looking at things but I can still enjoy the fresh smell :).