LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dorset Nursing Supplies

Has anyone ever ordered from Dorset Nursing Supplies (In England)? The link is http://www.dorset-nursing.co.uk/ I want to try out the Abri Form X-Plus, and only know of that site and Beaucare Medical to buy them from. But I can't figure out how you buy just a packet from Beaucare. I don't want to buy a whole case as I just want to try them out. Dorset Nursing Supplies sells them in packets, but I am reluctant to order from them until I know how they are delivered and whether or not it is discreet.

So does anyone know what they are like? If they aren't discreet then I don't really want to buy them, at least not whilst I am at home for the summer.

Thanks in advance to anyone that is able to help me.

Has anyone ever ordered from Dorset Nursing Supplies (In England)? The link is http://www.dorset-nursing.co.uk/ I want to try out the Abri Form X-Plus, and only know of that site and Beaucare Medical to buy them from. But I can't figure out how you buy just a packet from Beaucare. I don't want to buy a whole case as I just want to try them out. Dorset Nursing Supplies sells them in packets, but I am reluctant to order from them until I know how they are delivered and whether or not it is discreet.

So does anyone know what they are like? If they aren't discreet then I don't really want to buy them, at least not whilst I am at home for the summer.

I think every company is the same, it's just what kindo f customer service you get. THey can awlays reverse the box around, that's not hard and be descreet about it. And how much you wanna pay. If they are expensive, look somehwere else, if they have good deals get them. You should look for a contact number and talk to them or look for feed back on there site.

you can check www.drugstore.com

or search Abri-Form. I'm not totally sure, but I'm sure a Nursing Supply store would have good products, because the specialize those products.

I've not used them, but every place I have bought from in the UK would put the packet in a plastic "sending" bag (DHL, Parcelforce etc) or wrap it in a black plastic bag. I don't think I've ever had any problem with sender addresses being obvious either, so you should be safe. Why not ring them up and ask them?

I guess you can't wait until term starts to try the Abena's... or have you used up all the Tender Care? The Abenas are really are very good - and I liked the AbriWings too (the sales person at the place I first bought Abena stuff from was chatty and he suggested them, so I got them at the same time).

Tad.

Thanks for the infomation. Tadpole, I bought some more Tendercare recently. But since I have a job for the summer I have money coming in, so I figured this was a good time to try the Abri Form since when I start university, I'm only going to have my loan to spend.

I will order them later on today.

Hi Sunshine 2585

Sorry but have not had any dealings with the company.

In a way it is a pity you are not incontinent as you would probably get your supplies via the NHS as I believe Dorset is very good for that sort of thing :thumbsup:

As for companies being discreet, I think you will find that most are very good on that score generally, and I always insist that they send goods in unmarked parcels and so far have fully complied :thumbsup:

The delivery for them was really fast. I got them about an hour ago which was cool. I haven't tried one on yet though.

Discreetly packaged I hope. The worst thing is when you order some supplies knowing you'll be in for the next few days, and then the supplier contacts you to say that they are out of stock and they will deliver 2 days after you go on holiday... and your flatmate happens to be in when they call. No matter how discreet the packaging, a bag of nappies is an interesting enough shape, weight and feeling that you get questions. I don't like having to lie to a friend by saying "just a present for someone".

So, do let us know how you like the Abriforms. Another little step on your path to being a full time nappy wearer. Hope you are enjoying the path :-)

Tad.

Yeah it was discreetly packaged. It was delivered by the company that have the yellow and green vans. I can't remember what they are called. The nappies were in one of their own bags so I would assume that Dorset have those bags, and the delivery company pick the stuff up from there and deliver it.

When they delivered my brother was upstairs and my mum was in the shower. I was downstairs so I answered the door. I thought I had gotten away with my mum not knowing about it, until my brother asked me what it was in front of my mum.

I am liking the abriforms.

Yeah it was discreetly packaged. It was delivered by the company that have the yellow and green vans. I can't remember what they are called. The nappies were in one of their own bags so I would assume that Dorset have those bags, and the delivery company pick the stuff up from there and deliver it.

When they delivered my brother was upstairs and my mum was in the shower. I was downstairs so I answered the door. I thought I had gotten away with my mum not knowing about it, until my brother asked me what it was in front of my mum.

I am liking the abriforms.

Yes, that's the way those bags work - and they really do hide what is in them very well. What did you tell your brother?

I liked abriforms too. Not had any of them for a while, so don't know if they still have that particularly smooth and nice plastic backing that feels so nice against your legs when they sag. They were the first nappies I mail-ordered, so they were a bit of a milestone for me. Actually I think the bigger milestone came when only a month later I ordered another two bags from the same place - that's when I realised how nappies could quickly become part of ones life. If I hadn't had the forced break from wearing by having to move to shared accomadation I think by now I'd be wearing every day just from force of habit alone. I take it that living at home over the summer has not reduced your experimentation with nappies - in fact I guess you are a little beyond just experimenting with them and are now one of us :-)

Tad.

PS - how about a tender care vs abriform compariative review? I've never tried Tender Care.

Well the fact that my brother asked about it in front of my mum didn't help. All I said was that it was nothing. My mum made a comment about the 'mysterious packages' but then didn't say anything else.

I think I went through the same thing. I got a free sample, and actually ordering a package was a bit thing because I was saything that I wanted to try it again. No living at home hasn't stopped me wearing. My mum has actually been on holiday for the last couple of weeks, so it has been fairly easy to wear them. The only thing that is stopping me wearing more often is working, and the fact that I haven't actually worn them outside as yet.

Yeah I can do a abriform verses tendercare review, but I will probably wait until I have tried out a few more of the abriform.

I'll have to look at dorset nursing then, as I bought a carton from beaucare to begin with, just because I wanted to see what al the fuss was about. So-so is my opinion when compared to tena slip maxi. I liked the tendercare nights, they felt good when they were wet, and swelled up nicely. A bit like molicare, but cost alot less. I'm down to my last few tena slips and abriforms atm and will probably be ordering in a few weeks... Haven't been wearing much because of the hot weather!!

(out in the garden topless while mowing / digging / pruning isn't the best situation to wear in, unless you like being caught!!!)