LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Shop Assistant (for Squiregirl18 & Sissydreams)

sissydreams

"Let's get you dressed then" said Wendy, "I think you look adorable dressed like this, now come on fingers out and paci in".

Wendy started to dress Holly in the out fit she had found, the dress was a perfect fit and was long enough to cover the diaper, but the satin panties on the top made sure everything was out of site. With her little socks on and shoes, Holly looked like the perfect girl waiting to go shopping with her mummy.

Holly nodded going to the car and going to the front seat. Part of Holly did feel the dress and everything but in the same she did like it and wanted to be close to Wendy. The other thing she had to think about was working and if Wendy still wanted her at the shop.

"Just wait there a moment little lady" said Wendy before letting Holly in the car, "We need to put this in first".

Wendy produced a large child's car seat and fitted it into the front of the car, then lifted Holly into it before fastening the harness.

" Now that's better isn't it, my little Holly all nice and secure, ready to go shopping with mummy".

"Holly I have thinking,as long as you still want to, I still want you at the shop. When we are working you can be my little grown up daughter, then when we leave you are my little girl once more, but you will remain in diapers at all times".

"Thank you Wendy and yes I love to work at the shop still" As Holly said it she leaned back into her carseat and started to suck on the paci using the time to relax and think about what she wanted to get at the store.

"So what does my little girl want to buy at the shops" replied Wendy, "we have plenty of time but I think we should get something to eat first, then shop after. I think that we need to get you a baby harness so that you can't run off while we are shopping, and If you are a good little girl for mummy, we will get you a buggy as well".

"I want some pants and dresses" Holly started before starting to keep going on about everything she wanted. Soon she pulled her paci back into her mouth and leaned back starting to rest for a little bit. "Thanks for letting me work still" Holly said behind the paci before her eyes went wide and looked to her diaper.

"There's no need to look shocked everytime that happens" said Wendy, "I told you that I will look after you so don't worry, it will hold more and we can change you after dinner".

" I think we can get you everything you said and maybe something special just for you".

Holly jumped a little and bit her lip as she moved back to the paci. Once there she gave a nod getting out and standing there willing. She didn't try to run off or anything but was kind of tired still so running didn't sound like fun. "W-What we eat?" She asked not being able to take that much around her paci.

"Well I think we can let you have one last naughty meal before we get all healthy, don't you" replied Wendy. "Now we are at the mall you can take your paci out if you want as long as you don't start sucking your fingers again".

"Come on, there's no need to hide behind me, you can hold my hand and walk beside me like my gorgeous little girl" replied Wendy.

Whilst they where sat down waiting for the food, Wendy asked Holly "does my little baby girl want a nice big cuddly toy to keep with her at night, I don't remember you bringing one to our house"?

She new she had a few things but thought a big soft toy would be cute.

Holly followed closer and took her hand for the most part of there walking. It wasn't long into there eating that Holly nodded. "I have my camel but we can get her a friend!" She was over joyed to and was almost getting up.

"Now take your time and don't rush, we have plenty of time to go shopping" said Wendy, "I think it would be nice to get you a nice big teddy so you can sleep with it every night. But don't worry if you have any bad dreams, I am only next door and I have a very big bed".

Holly sat down after a bit and ate her food willing, As she got done she nodded getting up and going to thow it away and then follow to the bathroom. "Wendy its has a lot of changing rooms" She walked in taking it all before wiggling a little before looking over to Wendy and started to pee a lot.

Holly nodded wide and smiled as she walked down. As they got to the store she looked around still sucking on her paci and then wiggling a little already peeing her diaper once but she didn't say anything about it just looked at all the prams. "Mommy....can we try one?"

Wendy was nearly in tears when she herd Holly calling her mommy for the first time, it made her so happy she kneeled down next to Holly and gave her a big hug.

"Oh sweetie" said Wendy, "that makes me feel so happy that you called me mommy, of course we can try out one of the prams, anything for my little girl. You pick which ones you like the most and we will try them".