LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Shop Assistant (for Squiregirl18 & Sissydreams)

sissydreams

Holly binked tired still or at less still sleepy as she sat up getting into only her diaper and taking out the paci now. She walked over to the changing table laying down on it and waiting for there normal thing her arm still wrapped around her stuffed friend.

Holly nodded walking in slowly really not looking like she was 16 at all. She got into the bath and sat down before looking over her arms still tightly around her camel as she wasn't fully up and was unsure how things where going.

Holly passed over her camle and smiled a little before pointing to you. "C-Can you wash me this time please" She said her eyes soon closing again and reopening. She wanted to go out and have fun but was pretty tired still.

"Can I wash you only this time" exclaimed Wendy, "I might have to make sure you are clean every time, as long as you don't mind. But for now lets get you all nice and clean".

Wendy picked up the soft wash cloth and poured some baby bubble soap onto it, then slowly started to wash Holly, making sure that she was covered in the bubbles before finally washing them off, then playfully scooping some bubbles up and dropping them on Holly's nose.

Holly giggled a little but mostly she just sat there taking it and smiling to you. She didn't seem to care much about being washed or anything, Soon she wiggled a little but that was all and then started to pee in the water as it happened she looked down seeing it and then just laid down softly moving to lay on her side and suck on her fingers.

"There's just no stopping you at times is there" said Wendy, "let's get you finished then out and dried, then into a nice fresh diaper and pants, then we can get you some wonderful new clothes".

Holly was now seeming more like Wendy's little girl than ever and she had some really sweet ideas about there shopping trip.

Holly nodded and when it came time she got out drying off herself before going over to the changing table and laying down on it. "Wendy......w-what do I do if I have to you know go number 2?" She asked softly wiggling a little. She felt like she had to go but nothing was moving and it was starting to hurt.

"Well sweetie" said Wendy with a slight pause, "if you feel you need to go then we take you to the bathroom, but at the same time you have always got your diaper on if you have an accident".

" It seems that you have not been yet since we have been together, maybe we should get you something to help you along a bit. I hope you are feeling a bit more awake now, I wouldn't want to have to push you around the mall in a stroller, even though you would be kind of cute in one".

"Ok sweetie, I understand"said Wendy, "it sounds like you are a bit constipated,maybe if I give you a internal massage it will free things up a bit. Then I think maybe a regular enema might be in order".

Wendy pulled on a latex glove and dipped her middle finger into a jar of vasaline. She laid Holly face down across her lap and said,

"now this may feel a bit uncomfortable at first but it will better in the long run".

With that, Wendy slowly inserted her middle finger into Holly's botty.

"I can see now Holly why you said it hurts but let me move this around a bit and you should be ok".

Holly laid there ready to cry as she fist went in but soon it stopped hurting . It wasn't something that holly was over the moon with but she was taking it as well as she could. The while her body pushed a little trying to get things moving but that made her cry.

"I know its a bit uncomfortable honey but it will be better, we can start changing your diet and put something in your food to soften things up a bit".

Wendy wiggled her finger around a bit to loosen everything before removing it, then quickly re-diapered Holly.

" There we go, now you come and sit on my knee and let me give you a big hug until it comes out, Wendy will make it all better for you, you can suck on your paci while it happens" said Wendy giving Holly a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

Holly nodded a little as she looked down feeling the diaper coming onto her. It didn't take her long to sit down on Wendy's lap and lean in softly sucking on her fingers more waiting for it to come. Yet it still wasn't moving all too well. "Wendy?" She asked softly not looking to her. "It still isn't coming."

"Well I think that the only choice is for a enema sweetie" replied a cautious Wendy.

"I hoped to not have to use this so soon but I think it is the only thing that will makes things worse. It will feel worse before it gets better but it will empty you out. I hope you will realise its for the best, just give me a moment to get things ready".

Wendy prepared the enema before slowly inserting the nozzle and opening the tap on the bag. She could see Holly getting uncomfortable and getting slightly bloated, but once the fluid was in she carefully removed the nozzle before placing Holly on the potty, making sure she could hold her hands to help her feel a bit more comfortable.

Holly didn't fight knowing it was for the best. Yet when the tube was in and doing its thing and she was laying there tears where in her eyes. She was still crying a little when she was sitting on the towel and waiting to go. She could feel it pushing at her to let it out but she wasn't sure if it was time. "W-Wendy when do I let it out?" She asked softly her grip getting tighter.

"Just let it all out Wendy you are ready" replied Wendy to her little one sitting on the potty, "if you try and hold it too much then it might hurt you a bit. Once you let it go then all that inside you will be coming out, but that is what we want to happen".

Holly didn't hold it much more after that. She let it go into the towelt. Not long after it all came out Holly was done but still crying a little. "Hold" She asked nicely and looked down but was still pooping a little. The funny part was she didn't try to clean herself up she just wanted to be close to her friend.

Holly smiled wiping her eyes and nodding a little. "Lets get ready" She got up but just stood there as her but felt odd with everything that happened. Soon she walked over to her room and started to look though her bags for some clothes all the while her diapered butt in the air showing some already smell brown makes..

"Whats up sweetie" said Wendy, "don't worry about the little bit that escapes from your botty, after what has just come out of you, there is bound to be some bit left over but it will stop eventually".

Holly looked into the mirror sighing at it but then just laid back onto the bed. "I have nothing that will work" As she said it she closed her eyes and started to suck on her fingers just wondering what would happen next.