LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Shop Assistant (for Squiregirl18 & Sissydreams)

sissydreams

The rest of the night went quietly with Holly and Wendy laying next to each other resting and sleeping with Holly in Wendy's arms. The next morning was the day that Alison was going to make everything better for Holly and Wendy would have a little girl to look after.

With Holly now sleeping, Alison went about her work, trying to make Holly into the little girl she wanted to be. After a few hours, things where done and they started to wake Holly up.

"Hi sweetie" said Wendy, "how are you feeling, how is my little daughter"?

"Hey sweetie its OK, mommies here" said Wendy softly to her daughter, "now don't pulled at those bandages, you will stop the healing process. Now come here a let mommy give you a cuddle".

Wendy gently picked up her daughter in the recovery room and held her in her arms, before popping a paci in her mouth.

"When we get back to you room, we can let you have a drink and some food, you will feel better then".

"How did they do it sweetie" replied Wendy, "I'm not quite sure really, all Alison said was that you will never really mature into a fully grown woman, you will have to stay in diapers for a while, well actually a long while. Also you won't have any special times of the month like other women".

They spent the rest of the day with mommy holding her little one in her arms, feeding her bottles of formula so as not to overdo things so soon after the operation. Later that evening Dr Alison came in to have a chat with them and to give them the good news that Holly can go home, where she can be Wendy's little girl again. The shop would have to be kept running, but Wendy thought her customers would love to see her little girl with her, even if she was in her buggy or playpen. But to make sure she could spend more time with Holly, she was going to get a friend to help out for part of the time, the rest of the time it would be mommy and daughter.

Sensing the happiness in her little girl, Wendy hugged her a bit tighter,

"Soon be home now sweetie, then its mommy's little girl for a long time to come. So sweetie where do you want your crib, in mommy's room or in your room or how about one in each just in case you get scared. But remember that you can ask to sleep with mommy any time you want".

After a few hours more, Dr Alison came in to check Holly over once more before telling her the good news,

"Holly honey" said Alison, "I think it is ok for you to go home now, but you must promise to rest up and take all your medicine no matter how bad it tastes, but more importantly you must not play with or try to remove any of your bandages".

"Sweetie, its ok, you don't have to hold on to everything, you are wearing diapers now and you are to use them to go pee pee, the tube is only there whilst your skin heals, then Dr Alison will take it out for you.

So don't worry, mommy has got plenty of diapers and she will change you, I have told you that you are my little girl now, the house is as much yours as mine".

"Come on sweetie, lets get you changed and into a nice fresh thick diaper" said Wendy, "but first I have got something just for you to help with the pain. It's a special paci from Dr Alison, it has a special liquid in the nipple that can be sucked through some very fine holes. The liquid is a pain killer and will take away all your pain".