LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Shop Assistant (for Squiregirl18 & Sissydreams)

sissydreams

"They are just adorable sweetie, I am sure that all of them will fit you perfectly" replied Wendy, "are you OK, you seem a bit troubled, do you need to go potty again, its OK mummy is here to help you, if you need to we can get you something to help".

Wendy was a bit concerned about Holly as she was obviously in a bit of distress.

"M-My pee pee need to come but not" She said softly before moving close and softly trying to take her hand and give a pull. Holly kept trying to go but nothing was happening and she was soon crying. "Mommy....." She said softly looking over.

"Sweetie, sometimes you might feel as though you want to pee pee but your body doesn't let go, that is you being able to control yourself, but if it is hurting then we might have to get you something to help a bit".

" All that cola you used to drink made you pee pee all the time but now it is different, but don't think you won't need your diapers, we will keep you in them for a long time yet".

"OK sweetie, let's go to the bathroom and check you out" replied Wendy, "you might have a bit of infection or might need some more fluids inside you".

Wendy quickly took Holly to the bathroom and upon removing her diaper found her to be soaking wet.

"Well if it hurts sweetie that means you are becoming dehydrated and need some more fluid inside you, maybe we need to start regular bottle feeds to make sure you have enough fluid inside you. Mommy has brought something with her just to be safe, why don't we get a fresh diaper on you then you can let mommy feed you your drink".

"There is no rash there sweetie but I think that whilst we are out then a few extra checks might be called for"

"We don't want any rash or infection, but for now, how about you sit on mummy's lap for your bottle! Yes, mummy brought a bottle of milk with her just for you".

Holly gave a not and went over to lay down before holding on and starting to drink. The whole while she could feel her batter was working to pee still. She couldn't do anything but drink down the bottle and pull to get comfurt.

"There we go sweetie, does that feel better" asked a concerned Wendy, "I think that with some regular feed then you will be OK, but if you still hurt in the morning then maybe we need to visit the doctor".

" have you ever had this before sweetie"? Asked Wendy whilst holding Holly tightly against her.

"Ok then sweetie, I think we should go and see the emergency doctor at the hospital" replied a concerned and slightly worried Wendy, "we can collect all these things later or in the morning".

Holly went though most of it without tears. The tests did make her cry but she nodded and was willing to try. "Yes" She said softly before moving having a small feeling she needed to pee. As she did her diaper turned a redish color. "W-What happened?" She asked knowing she couldn't have a time of the month or anything close to that. It was all pee but now Holly was scared and wanted to be held.

"Don't panic about that sweetie" said the Doctor, "because of everything you have been going through it looks like a blood vessel has burst, I don't think it is anything serious but we will give you a quick scan to make sure".

Holly laid there crying and wanting to be held more. "I-it hurts mommy I want to go home" She said trying to move a little feeling like she still needed to pee. Holly had no lady parts other then tiny little brests that really didn't show so she knew none of this was normal for her and she wanted to leave. "Mommy I need to pee again" She said softly as she tired a little more blood came out.

The doctor saw this and decided that she need to explore a bit more.

"Holly" said the doctor, "I think that you might have a kidney infection as well and this is all irritating you inside. So I am going to put you to sleep for a little while and then put a little tube into you so that you will have not control when you pee, it will just come straight out. The medicine can then get to work on making you better, but it will mean no work for a few days and you will have to be carried or pushed around in a buggy, we don't want anything moving about".

With Holly sleeping, it was time for the doctor to do her work, making sure that Holly was given plenty of medicine and pain killer before she woke up.

"Holly sweetie" said Wendy softly, "time to wake up sweetie, its all over and you are going to get better. I am here to look after you now and you will be my little girl for a long time to come".

I cradle you in my arms waiting for your eyes to open.

Holly slowly came from the medications. She right away went to turn to her mom but could do it fully and she had a weaired feeling down there. As she came around more still not opening her eyes she felt the tube. It was full of pee and there wasn't any pain to it but she wanted anything to know what happed. "M-Mommy" She called out after a bit and blinked looking up as she did she felt her bladder give off a small push to close but it couldn't making her close her eyes again.

"Well hello again little one, are we feeling a bit better. Don't worry about the tube, it will be out in a few days but the doctor says you will be fine when the infection goes. It might have been why you have been wetting so much, but don't worry, I know you love your diapers and I won't take them away".

" For now we just need to get you all well again, so that mean that when we leave you will be in your new pram. You can sleep some more now to let the meds wear off properly, your doctor who is a friend of mine has got you a private room with your own cot to sleep in".

"I want your arms mommy" As Holly said it she blinked again and looked around. She liked the room but looking down and seeing the tube was something new and it made her really wonder where it came. It wasn't long after that Holly looked over still laying there and feeling something. "Mommy....feel like it go back in" She said softly before hearing her door and trying to move wanting to just be held.

"Its OK sweetie, mommy is here" said Wendy as she picked up Holly and lay her in her arms, "you must not play with the tube honey, it is there to help you go pee pee, that way the rest of your body where you go pee pee can heal and get better".

While Holly lay there, Wendy wondered if it was the right time to tell Holly that she had started injections to help her produce breast milk and decided it might help Holly relax, so she told her.

" I did it just for you sweetie, would you like to try"?

Holly looked over wiggling before nodding. Once she could see Wendy's breast she latched on and softly started to suck. It took a few minutes before her lips showed milk and she was much more relaxed by it all. Yet all of it went right in and right out though the tube and into the bag. Holly didn't care now her hands where still at the tube as she was still having little musel spames when she would pee but mostly she just liked having it in. "Mommy....." She said after a bit. "C-Can I just be your and not work in the shop?" It was a lot to ask but Holly liked this part more then shop work.

"Can you just be my daughter" replied Wendy, "is that what you would prefer"?

Wendy thought about it quickly but knew straight away that she had now got the daughter she always wanted.

" if that is really what you want then hello to my little girl Holly", "my daughter for ever".

Holly smiled wide before hugging her tight. "Thank you mommy......" She said before looking over. "Can I have a bathroom?" She asked as a nurse came in just to change the bag and check in. Holly turned more into Wendy just wanting to rest for a bit.

"don't mention it sweetie, I always wanted my own little girl to look after" replied Wendy, "once we get you home we can sort everything out and you can choose a different room if you want, there are lots to choose from and we can redesign them any way you want to, how does that sound".