LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Shop Assistant (for Squiregirl18 & Sissydreams)

sissydreams

Holly leaned into the hug softly before looking over to a light blue one with some pink also too it. She went over to it as one of the people worked there opened it up for her and then buckeled her into it. She didn't fuss a bit and it had a harness to it that went over her whole body. She looked over as did the sales person.

"Well something tells me that my little girl has chosen the one that she wants already" said Wendy to the sales girl, "can we collect it later on our way out"?

"I also need to buy a set of baby reins for her, I don't want her running off when we are shopping".

"well I want to make sure that you don't wander Off but most of all we need to be sure that no-one can grab my little cute daughter" replied Wendy, "I could never forgive myself if something was to happen with you".

"But if you really don't want to wear one then I will give you one chance to stay with mommy".

"Holly sweetie" said Wendy quietly, "don't you think the teen clothes are a bit grown up, why don't we look in the infants section, I am pretty sure that the large sizes in there will fit you. They are probably designed to go over a diaper as well and that is what we want".

Wendy was busy sorting through the different clothes picking out some outfits for Holly to try on,

"Holly sweetie" said Wendy, "why don't you try these on I think that they are adorable",

But when Wendy turned around, Holly was gone, there was no sign of her anywhere. Wendy started to panic and dropped everything to look for her,

"Holly sweetie, where are you, mummy can't see you, Where have you gone"?

Holly had made it to the toys and was sitting there playing with them not even hearing the call for her. It was only when someone came by her and went to ask her something did she move and go to another place to play starting to just sink back into being little.

Wendy was now getting very concerned, she couldn't see Holly anywhere in the clothing area, but then herself spotted the sign pointing towards the toys, so that is where she headed. Once their she spotted the familiar sight of the cardigan that Holly had been dressed in, sitting on the floor playing with a dolls house.

Holly looked over. "Sorry Mommy they had toys!" She said smiling wide before she put them back and moved away a little scared. "I sorry!" She screamed after a bit and tired to go back to playing. "Please play!" She cried out before she wet her diaper just being scared.

"Holly" said Wendy sharply, "now look at me", when Holly slowly turned to face her,

"I said that we could get you a new toy and I meant it, but I told you that you where not allowed to run off and you promised, I am very upset with you, running off like that really hurt me

Holly looked over and started to cry dropping the doll and started to walk. "I sorry Mommy please!" She said begged not feeling that it was too bad to get the harness but wanting to be good. Once in she stood there shaking scared of what might happened.

"Now come on sweetie, everything is ok, you are safe and sound now, mommy is here to look after you" said a happier Wendy, as she picked Holly up and gave her a big hug.

"How about we just get you a wrist strap that keeps you attached to mommy's wrist. Then you don't have to wear a harness, only when we put you in your New pram, then we must incase it topples over".

"Does that sound better? Now stop those tears and give mummy a smile, everything is now OK, I am not angry anymore, I have you safe again".

Holly stopped the tears and leaned in close nodding and hugging her back. "Okay Mommy.." She said back before looking down and started to move bitting her lip wanting to sit down again. "Mommy....?" She asked softly after a little bit and then moved away as one of the sales people got what they needed.

"I know sweetie, we can get your diaper changed in a moment" replied Wendy, "Once the sales girl gets back, then we get your clothes, then we can go get you a new toy as long as you are good".

Wendy didn't like shouting at Holly but everything was OK now, this time there would be no wandering off.

" It has been quite a day for you sweetheart, maybe you would prefer to sleep in mummy's bed tonight, just until you settle in"?

Holly nodded as the lady brough back the harness and then the pram. Holly right away went to it sitting down and looking over as she was bucked in her diaper showing a little since it was pretty wet now but she hadn't gotten the underwear. Soon Holly on her fingers unable to find her paci. "No wear paci is" She said before wiggling and starting to move into her diaper a little.

"Its no use sitting in there sweetie, we are collecting that on the way home" replied Wendy, "now give me your wrist so I can attach the strap and then I will fasten the other end to me".

Wendy felt a bit happier not having put Holly into a full baby harness to walk around in, but maybe in the future she would need it. With Holly now safe and sound with Wendy they headed to the change area to fix Holly up, before going to buy the clothes.

"Calm down sweetie, there is no need to rush, we have plenty of time to shop" said Wendy, "now you walk with mummy and hold my hand like a good girl".

" We can go and get you your new clothes now".

Holly looked over taking a hold of Wendys hand as they walked but she did keep looking to the toys around them. "Mommy" She called out at one point seeing a big suffed dog and pulling hard to try to get to it. "I-I want to go over there".

"Now Holly, I said we can get you a new toy after we get the clothes and I meant it. You will see lots of lovely toys so are not going to buy the first".

They carried on to the clothes and Wendy kept a tight grip on Holly.

"Now then, which ones do you like the most, you can have any that you want as long as they fit and cover your diaper, I presume that is what you want".

Holly smiled wide going over to some and pulling off about 10. All of them would fit and cover her diaper but needed to be tired on to see if changing was possible with them. "Mommy here" She said as she felt something and tired to bare down but ended up getting nothing more then a couple tears.