LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Shop Assistant (for Squiregirl18 & Sissydreams)

sissydreams

Holly waved to her before going into the back to put her things down. As she did she felt her diaper already wet but she didn't say a thing as she went out to help unpack some stuff. "Good morning" She said after a bit now starting to look out of it.

Holly looked over nodding. "Yes I need to be changed" As she said it her eyes went wide. She ran to the back of the shop and looked around for the bathroom. Once finding it she went into a stall not even feeling she had enough time to lock the door as she pulled off her pants and diaper sitting down as she just started to go and go. A diaper could hold it but hers was already almost leaking.

Having seen Holly running to the bathroom, Wendy followed her to see what was wrong, when she found her she understood.

"Well I have to say that I am impressed that you decided to use the bathroom, I don't think you could have gotten any more in that diaper. When you are finished we can go and get you into a fresh one and then some pants just to make sure you are nice and secure".

Holly sighed as she looked over getting done and walking back to the changing table. "Will you put it on me?" She didn't know how to diaper herself. She could do pull ups but they didn't hold much and she didn;t think that was what they had.

"Of course I will put it on you Holly" replied a smiling Wendy, "we don't want it falling off now do we. I take it up until now you have just been wearing pull ups all of the time. Are you sure you are ok with me putting you in a diaper and panties"?

Holly nodded before looking to the diapering stuff. "Yes I want the diaper and yes I was wearing pulls up all the time....." She looked away not even really taking full note that she was peeing but still without pants or diaper or anything.

Holly looked over. "I had some caffieen this morning" As she said it she laid there relaxing into it not worried about if she goes or not. Once the plasic panties where on Holly got up getting her clothes back on and getting ready to go to work.

Wendy smiled as she saw Holly happily going around the shop tidying the shelves and helping out any customers that came in. She couldn't bring herself to tell Holly that her uniform should have been white and a very straight fitting dress, she thought that the lemon was far cuter plus the flared out bottom would help to hide the diapers.

As Holly worked no one said anything about her diaper or any kind of thing. But by lunch time when it be getting close for the time for them to close up Holly went to Wendy and softly looked to her as a way of trying to tell her both diapers where done and she needed to be changed. Yet there where still people there so how would they do it.

The expression that Wendy saw on Holly's face said it all, she knew that she must have been very wet and needed changing, but with customers in the shop there was little she could do. With a brief chance to talk to Holly, she quickly told her,

"Holly sweetie, the potty is still in the exam room, but if you need to use it then just go in and lock the door, I will be in with a fresh diaper as soon as I can, or if you want to wait for me, the plastic pants you have on will hold everything, just come and stand behind the counter next to me".

Holly nodded walking to be behind the counter and standing there as her badder once again let go and her diapers again filled up. She was so happy to have the plaice pants on as she moved around helping out with people. Once she could see people where going she turned to Wendy and gave her another look.

"See I said it would be OK, but everything has its limits and maybe you have reached the limit of those pants. I think its about time we closed and got you changed honey, then we can go grab a bit of lunch and then get you moved in. I have a few rooms to choose from for your bedroom but I will leave the choice up to you.

Holly nodded and walked into the back of the store. She tired to move to a part so no one in the store could see her as she pulled down her diaper and sat down on the little training potty. It was filled with in secs of her sitting on it and then Holly moved to the changing table.

"Are we all empty now sweetie" said Wendy, "I think we had best get a some diapers back on you with some more panties. We only have one problem, I'm not sure that your pants you came in will fit over the diapers, are you OK to wear your uniform until later, it does look very cute on you anyway".

Holly shook her head just happy to not have to worry. As they walked out she looked over to Wendy and then back to herself going to get the table, As she sat down she felt a ping in her diaper and tired to hold it but couldn't. It didn't sound like anything really. "Can I have a coke please" She said as they took the ordors.

Holly nodded. "Sounds good!" She said softly before looking to Wendy again and moving a little in her seat her diaper already showing it had been wet at less 5 times. Holly also knew that there be things that she have to tell Wendy now.

"I'm 16 and wet and can't ever become a real lady" She said softly before a nod. "I will be...." She stopped there taking a sip of her drink and having that even seem to go right houth her and into the diaper.

"Hey there little one" said Wendy, "what do you mean you can't ever be a lady, all girls grow into ladies. You have a little problem that I am quite willing to help you with and together we will make sure that everything is ok".