LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing/Wetting in Public Followup

Been wearing and wetting my diapers under my pants for the past 30+ years, in all those years I have wet my diapers beyond capacity more times than I can remember and have left puddles of pee on the floor, wet spots on chairs or seats.

It's funny. Because I'm older I feel like I have a "free pass" for being able to wear diapers and so I really don't mind if someone I don't know figures out that I'm wearing a diaper under my jeans. HOWEVER, I don't want most of my friends to know. The exception to that is

• 3 years later...

What happens under my clothes, stays under my clothes (in my opinion anyways).  It's nobody's business but my own what kind of underwear I wear, especially if I'm keeping it under my clothes and not shoving it straight into peoples faces.  I feel the same goes for my diapers.  If they're wet or dry isn't anyone's business unless it smells, or they're exposed to it (leaks, showing it off, etc.)

The above being said, I will use my diapers whenever and however I need to at the time.  I'll save messes for at home, or I won't mess my pants at all, but wetting is for anytime I'm not punched in at a job.  I make sure to clean up well and often so that it isn't exposing my kink to anyone else, and everyone is happy.  Do what you need to do!

• Like 1