LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House-type RP with me and Kaidus(Working title)

LilZoeTrent

Zoe: Owtay.

Meanwhile, Regina answered the phone, revealing to be one of her friends named Marie.

Marie: Hi Regina, I heard about you and Bernadette fighting over Kathy not being ready to go the bathroom. If you're wondering, I'm one of Bernadette's friends, and I'm sorry you arguing with her, I tried to convince her myself, but she's too stubborn to know.

Marie: I understand, it was hard, but at least you're making it through. But it's I think it's worse for Bernadette, because she recently lost her husband.

And I think she took it so hard. And it seems this is affecting her relationship with Kathy, especially since Bernie's been rushing to "grow up" and all that. She's been even punishing Kathy quite often when not making it to the bathroom.

But now it got even worse! Look at the picture Bernie just posted on her FaceBook a few minutes ago.

Regina's phone the reveals a picture of Kathy sent by Marie. The image is of Kathy dressed in a diaper, a bonnet, bib, mittens, and booties. She had a pacifier tied to her mouth and a rattle in one hand. Kathy also seemed to be holding a sign, reading "I'm a stupid baby."

Marie: What Bernie just did to her daughter is disgusting! And now it's getting a lot of negative responds on her FaceBook so quickly!

Regina: "They should since they have a right to know; if she doesn't have any more family other than for her mother, I'll fight for custody of her so that My Zoe can have another playmate.