LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesies wanted

From what I understand the wordage is different from UK to States, a onsie over here is a t-shirt with extension of flaps that run through the crotch with snaps (Poppers). A onsie over there is footie all in one pajamas, which would be a lot more expensive then. But hey it never hurts to ask, someone might have grown out of theirs. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen it as rompers, onesies, and footed (footie/footy) pajamas here in the US however the footie/footy p.j. are mostly called footie Pajama's and the baby style onsies are mostly called onsies or diaper-shirts (sometimes two words instead of hyphenated or diaper T-shirt or polo depending on the type of shirt) and the rompers are called either onesies or as most of the time rompers. Please note that it largely depends on where the seller is located in the US as terminology changes ex. Soda, soda pop, pop, and coke( some areas refer to all carbonated drinks as this ex: Pepsi, Coke, Root beer, Sprite and so on) so please be careful to be clear when your shopping or whatever. If you sew it is a little bit cheaper to make one as you can modify a shirt or make one from patterns. I ended up getting patterns online for rompers onesies footy Pajama's, trainers, underwear and cloth diapers. The cloth diapers I wouldn't attempt unless you are an experienced sewer but the others are pretty easy to do. Some patterns are free others you have to buy and some are cheaper than others.