LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alyssa and Zoe (baby ash/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Zoe Carter is returning to her new hometown of Eureka for a long overdue vacation from quite a few years of work; she's now a partner in her own law firm.

Alyssa struggled to lower her jeans as she hears the voice,she was too focus on getting to potty on time.The girl could feel the rush of urine on her pink Daisy Duck underwear making them,she manage to pull them down as she sat on the toilet. Alyssa was embarrass she looked for ways to hide this small set back. She wonder why it had happen,she had made it on time but she guess not time enough. Alyssa just waited for voice to speak once more.

"I realize it's a surprise and I do apologize for scaring you when/if I did" T.A.M.M.Y. says to Alyssa's personal observation while self-cleaning her accident; "I have a room set up for you by Zoe's request; would you like to see it when you're done?"

"No you did not."Alyssa said as she stood up and just fixed her jeans.She was not going bother change or even ask for clothes,she just wanted to forget.

"Yes please can I see my room?"The girl told her.

Alyssa looked at the childish room, she did not know why her aunt had set it up like this.The girl was not going say anything, Alyssa did not want bother her aunt over such trivial thing. It was fine, she just needed a place to sleep and place for her privacy. She did not mind how the room looked as it was a room. Alyssa just smiled,

"It's fine, T.A.M.M.Y.."

Alyssa just stood there in her room as she unpacked her bags, the girl was nervous for this trip to her aunt house. She did not know how permanent life here would be but she hoped that she got adjusted to it quickly. The girl looked around the room, she was alone and with privacy. Alyssa stepped out of her wet jeans and panties put them in the floor then she took off her shirt, she cover herself in towel before getting dress.

"Thanks Aunt. "She said even though Alyssa hated clothing it did nit make her feel like an adult.The girl wanted clothing appropriate fir her age but nine of them fit.

Alyssa smiled as she gave her aunt a hug.She wonder what was next.

The girl was excited about tea time,she loved tea especially mint tea.

"Your aunt told me that your favorite tea is mint, so I made sure the mint that was used to make it is freshly picked and ripe for the occasion" T.A.M.M.Y. tells Alyssa while Zoe brings it to the table.

"Thank you,T.A.M.M.Y."Alyssa said as she smiled at her aunt.

"Its fine Aunty this clothes fit me perfectly."She said as she drank her tea."I had one problem,do you have more childish toilet room or maybe one with plastic potty.My feet were dangling on the air at the bathroom that T.A.M.M.Y. took me to."Alyssa smiled as she express concern.The girl then turn her attention back to food,

"Yeah I'm hungry.I love to eat something."

"I think there might be a way to work around it, though you might not like it" Zoe starts with; "That'll be our first objective: a bite to eat at Café Diem; Vincent will love you."

"Well, the first thing I should ask is if you've had accidents prior to the one that occurred today" Zoe says hoping Alyssa knows where she's going; "If that's the case, we should see about pull-ups to protect your clothes from any more accidents; you'll be able to use the potty while wearing them."

"Yes I had before but not bad ones."Alyssa said as she looked at Zoey,"Pull ups?Why not thick training panties like Im wearing now?She was worry why she was going be put on pull ups if it had been just an accident and nothing more, the girl needed the affirmition she was big girl even if her accidents told different picture.

Zoe notices Alyssa tugging at her skirt and carries her to the bathroom in case her suspicions are correct; she sits her on the tall toilet after undressing her.

Alyssa sat on potty as she look at her Aunt, the girl was glad that she made it on time. She could feel as her body let go, Alyssa could hear poop hit the water on the toilet.The girl smiled as she did not make an accident in her panties, she was glad it would had been embarrass to have an accident twice a day.

"Me is done."Alyssa said.