LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I've been talking to my little about getting her and me another little to love. She has some understandable concerns about me adopting someone else in. I too have concerns since I've never been a daddy to more than one little at a time. Her greatest concern is that she will be left behind when I adopt someone else. I'm honestly trying to figure out a way to make sure that I can be the best daddy to them both without one feeling neglected. My first instinct is to find a way where we can be together, and then have special days of the week where I can dedicate myself to just them. Again, I've never done this so I'm not sure if that instinct is correct. She also wants to be somewhat in charge of the one that we adopt. She has multiple age stages so I can understand giving her a little bit of responsibility, but deep down I can sense some daddy red flags popping up. I'm really not sure how another little would respond to someone very similar taking charge. I guess that can be boiled down to sibling dynamics. I can see it coming down to this, "Ok I'm leaving so I want you to take care of your sister/brother", and then all hell breaks loose between them. Does anyone with multiple littles have any advice for me? I really want her to feel comfortable adding someone else new into our little family. Ideas?

• Like 1
Guest Mikos Tay

aaaw so cute.... take me! X3 lol

Never heard a daddy express himself like this, its cute. I can say from experience that a daddy having two littles can be good and bad depending on the babies. One of my daddies had another little w/o telling me, I felt crushed when I found out, got really offensive towards anything and everything. Another daddy I had eventually started caring more about his other littles than me, mostly cause I seem to cause trouble in everyones eyes -.- though I see myself as always being on my side of the couch at most times, only acting out if something is really wrong.

Anyhow, if your little is comfortable with it why not just give it a try here on DD? Cant really do any harm to try and see if she feels felt out. It seems to me that ost babies don't really seem to mind having their daddies have more than just one little.

Hope at least little of this helped.

• 1 month later...