LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for playmates

I'm looking for other girls to Roleplay with, i usually only do pm chat RP;s, not used to forums at all but am willing to learn. I'm looking for all kinds of Roleplay too, Someone to Roleplay a mommy for me, or just a simple ab/dl Rp (but i like, cant to caretaker roles. I'm terrible at it, just being honest.) Heck I'm even okay with doing a serious roleplay with people, with little to no Ab/dl themes if that's what you're interested in. I'm an avid roleplayer, I've done it for a long time and well, I don't pride myself on it, in fact sometimes i wonder if I'm good at all (even though people say i am buuut...) but its a passion, I love Rping with all my heart and I don't think I've been getting enough of it lately. So lemmie know what you wanna do! On a side note, if its gonna be ab/dl at all, i can only do that with other girls, I don't know why but when i try to do it with guys i get nervous and back out, even if they're playing a girl. But if its little to none, I think i could manage doing it with a boy.

Hey Tavi! I'd love to roleplay sometime! :3

I often wonder if I'm any good as well... Maybe we can set up a playdate via RP! :D

• Like 1

Hey Tavi! I'd love to roleplay sometime! :3

I often wonder if I'm any good as well... Maybe we can set up a playdate via RP! :D

That sounds fun! I would love to try something!~