LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to love oneself...

I forgot that. For a while I was hating myself.I was hating what I was forced into. I dealt with it and yet I still hated it. Two months since my surgery on my leg. Nerve damage... Confidence gone. Self Respect damaged. Dignity hurt. This last month has been fairly rough on me.

• Like 1

Y'know, I forgot to do that for a long time here recently. I've got a hard time letting me love myself for who I am.

Be happy with yourself. We may not have control over what happens to ourselves but we can accept those challenges for what they are. Each battle won is a step in the right direction even if you feel it is going in the wrong direction. When you get there it will make you stronger and happier!

As I sse it, you might as well love yourself quirks, faults, and all because the world is full of people who don't care about you or me. So there might as well be one who does care, and if that's you then you know it's true B) There's a lot I could hate about me but it would do no good so I just accept it all as a part of me and go on toward more pleasant things wherever I can :)

As I sse it, you might as well love yourself quirks, faults, and all because the world is full of people who don't care about you or me. So there might as well be one who does care, and if that's you then you know it's true B) There's a lot I could hate about me but it would do no good so I just accept it all as a part of me and go on toward more pleasant things wherever I can :)

Something I've discovered through the years is that the people who really, truly care about you will accept your quirks B) The "you" thery love isn't your appearance, habits, or actions- it's who you are in your heart :blush: And that doesn't change just because they discover something unusual about you. Those who don't follow along with this really never cared deeply for you in the first place :(