LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey everyone, I am new here and a new diaper wearer

I say I am new, but I guess more accurately I am OLD. I had a period of incontinence a few years ago, and at that time I tried to make it work for me by playing with the Adult Baby activity, which is why my i is LilChip. Well the AB thing did not work for me, but that was not a problem because I eventually regained my bladder control so I abandoned my diapers.

Now I find myself once again in diapers, or sometimes catheters, depending on the situation. For the past year I have been losing more and more control, and this time I think it is permanent. I am not totally incontinent yet, but I have a serious case of urge incont. so that when I get the urge, I have only a minute or two until the floodgates open. So I am usually using some kind of protection whenever I am in a crowd, driving long distances, or any other time a bathroom might not be convenient.

The most amazing thing is, I don't mind, at all! It is almost like returning to an old friend! I will work with the doctor to be sure it is not just a UTI or something, but if it turns out that a cure is impossible or difficult, I will not be devastated at all! So here I am again, and I thank the powers that be for keeping this site open all this time.

LilChip (A.K.A. Charlie)