LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers on the Oregon coast

Greetings! I am celebrating graduation here on the beautiful Oregon coast and am looking for a place to find some good diapers. I wouldn't mind attends if I could find them.

I figured I would ask my friends in the community here if anyone could point me in the right direction. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Raistlin

Probably the best you will find is Depends Maximum Protection.. Depends are not noted for being the best diapers out there (with good reason) .. but they do have a good plastic shell and can be hot-rodded.. or doubled up to make an acceptable diaper.. WalMart usually carries them along with RiteAid.

Probably the best you will find is Depends Maximum Protection.. Depends are not noted for being the best diapers out there (with good reason) .. but they do have a good plastic shell and can be hot-rodded.. or doubled up to make an acceptable diaper.. WalMart usually carries them along with RiteAid.

That's only true if you only look at grocery, pharmacy or big box stores. If you look at an actual medical supply store you will find better diapers.

Hi Brian.. i think that may be true in bigger urban areas.. The Oregon Coast is fairly cut off.. i scoured Coos Bay and North Bend.. i could find nothing better than Depends

• Like 1

Hi Brian.. i think that may be true in bigger urban areas.. The Oregon Coast is fairly cut off.. i scoured Coos Bay and North Bend.. i could find nothing better than Depends

Sorry to hear you don't have any actual medical supply stores near you. I honestly thought they were scattered all around the US, and just about everywhere. Well, at least there are always ways to order decent diapers online with ways to get them shipped near or to you.

Thanks for all your help lil guys. No luck so far but we are headed to Bend today. Any tips on a medical supply store or place to acquire tena slips or attends?

I wish I could use mail order but I am presently road tripping, with the hope of finding something fun along the way.

Thanks again for your sweet help to a fellow little!

Lex