LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Laxative advice

I recently started eating a lot more protein because I'm trying to bulk. I'm drinking plenty of water, still eating a somewhat normal amount fiber, as well as exercising. guess the disruption in my diet has caused some internal back up. I'm pretty constipated. My family doctor has recommended that I take a laxative, however he gave me very little information about how a laxative actually works and what to expect. So, I was wondering how long to the effects of the laxatives stick around? I don't want to be uncontrollably filling my diaper at dinner with my family if I take it in the morning. Also how intense are the effects of your average over-the-counter laxative? I know that to prepare myself I need to up my water intake, but I would like to know what else I need to do to get myself ready so that I don't do any damage.

I have found the best thing for a good clean out is simply dried prunes. Eat a bunch of them and wait for maybe an hour or less, and you will have results :thumbsup: You will get some cramping, and what ever is in you will be liquefied and difficult to hold back, so plan accordingly. I have tried this many times and it works well, though I don't like the 'messiness' but it clean you out, and if you like urgency, this will do it ;) when you feel you need to go you need to GO...quick, so diapers will come in handy.

For me, generally they work within about an hour, so if you have breakfast, eat a handful of these (or how ever much you like) they are tasty and god for you, but just remember they have laxative qualities and you have to be careful. maybe start with 5 and adjust from there, but they do work, just don't eat the whole box :o or you might be crapping for days!

I like them for what they do, and I add that to taking say a double dose of Metamucil or some kind of bulk laxitive for the 'bulk' effects and the end results of a large load :blush: just something I like.

So give that a shot, as I said, they are natural, tasty and good for you and will do the job..just have to adjust the intake for the desired results.

Hope that helps.

I have found the best thing for a good clean out is simply dried prunes. Eat a bunch of them and wait for maybe an hour or less, and you will have results :thumbsup: You will get some cramping, and what ever is in you will be liquefied and difficult to hold back, so plan accordingly. I have tried this many times and it works well, though I don't like the 'messiness' but it clean you out, and if you like urgency, this will do it ;) when you feel you need to go you need to GO...quick, so diapers will come in handy.

For me, generally they work within about an hour, so if you have breakfast, eat a handful of these (or how ever much you like) they are tasty and god for you, but just remember they have laxative qualities and you have to be careful. maybe start with 5 and adjust from there, but they do work, just don't eat the whole box :o or you might be crapping for days!

I like them for what they do, and I add that to taking say a double dose of Metamucil or some kind of bulk laxitive for the 'bulk' effects and the end results of a large load :blush: just something I like.

So give that a shot, as I said, they are natural, tasty and good for you and will do the job..just have to adjust the intake for the desired results.

Hope that helps.

I haven't tried eating prunes yet, but I drank some juice yesterday. I'm wanting to use the laxatives as a last resort kind of thing because I would rather get the job done through a more natural means, so I'll give eating them a try. Thanks! That was pretty helpful.

Honestly one of the best sources for general info on laxatives is the Wiki on it, and if something seems off you can always google it to make sure. As a general rule of thumb I prefer to avoid laxatives for constipation relief.