LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adrianna's Journey back to Childhood

Kaidus

Adrianna just smiled as she waited. The girl was not going move and cause trouble,she knew that she needed to be change. She giggle as she looked up at Beth then around. Adri wonder how long it would take change her.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adrianna smiled at her as she looked at her diapers.She though it was cute,the girl just smiled and looked at the Nanna proudly. Adri smiled and just nodded.

"Me love it.Me wike diappe."She giggle.

Emily laids down with her diaper open, her body today was not cooperating with her.Her bowels betray her once more,the girl could feel as pooped her diaper once more. She could only hide her face with her hands and just cried as she looked around. The girl could not believe this, she was almost in the same state as her sister Adrianna. Emily did not want this, she wanted be older one, the one to help Adrianna.But how could she help if she was in Huggies little movers being changed on changing table at a daycare. She felt cold wind that shock her body as she stared at the Nanny, Emily quickly snapped out of it but the damage was done. The girl spoke up as she looked at the Nanny,

"Me go wee wee and cacca in pants."The girl stretched out her hands,"Me made big cacca."As she giggle looked at the baby mobile in the room.Emily tried correct herself but she could not find older girls word to help her vocabulary, she tried but everything just seemed for littles. She just looked as she sucked her thumb and waited.

"Is me going stay here today with sista?"She asked.

"From what your mommy told Nanny, it serves you right" Bethany says while cleaning Emily's diaper-area; "You really should apologize for teasing her prior to this, but nanny doubts it'll put things back into balance."

Emily just look down at her Huggies little movers as she stood there in the room. The girl just wanted to disappear, she could not believe what was happening to her. She just stood it be funny to pick on her sister but she never though that she would end up as her twin. Emily just cried as she looked at her diapers then looked at Adrianna,they were almost dress same with exception that Adri had teen diapers on. Emily just sucked her thumb as she continue stand there looking at her mom and Rachel. She knew now she was going be left alone in daycare with her sister,there was not much that she could do. Emily had only one potty right now it was between her legs. She continued cried as another Nanny usher her and Adrianna out of the room.

Emily buries her face into Adrianna's shoulder while returning her hug just as Beverly and Rachel have to get going for a while; Bethany assures the older women that the younger ones are in good hands.

Adrianna gave her sister a hug as she looked at her mom and Rachel leave. She understood now that Emily was going be her twin in this journey back to childhood, she just had to be there for her sister.It would not be easy to going back to diapers full time like Emily was going to. Adri smiled at her sister as they waddle with Nanny. Emily held Nanny hand as she looked at Adri and just waddle with Nanny.

Emily just looked away as the nanny asked. This was embarrassing,she just had loaded her diaper for third time in the daycare. There was no way, she could return to regular school anymore, Emily could not keep herself clean for more than a couple minutes. She just looked down at her Huggies Little movers,it signified her state that she was no big girl but on the lower tottem pole. The huggies signified that she had just started to learn to walk and needed more help from adults than other girls. Emily kept her gaze away as she waddle away to go play with other girls. Daycare seemed to be fun,Emily was looking forward to this.No more teachers or homeworks,the adults would do everything for them the girl was excited about it. She giggle as she grabbed a couple toys and just started to play.

"Good point" Melissa replies while gently bringing Adrianna into her lap for a snuggle; "When the school year ends, my mommy will be taking me out of our current school and be enrolled into a private school who welcomes incontinent students; they never asked me why I'm in diapers.

"Okay."Adrianna said as she looked at Melissa and snuggle,"I like daycare..school again,I like getting used to fact no homework,no responsabilities.Just adults in charge. Its fun,you can just play they change and clean you up. Okay,show me pamplet.I will ask mommy."Adri said.